I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One drawback to the SW CP. Having to check in separate. I got a58 and dh got b28 for our 7:30 flight tomorrow, at exactly 24 hours. Hopefully there isn't too much family boarding, going from Minneapolis to Nashville.
Yes, that's the worst part. I've been 30 some positions ahead of dh several times. Last time, flying home from the Universal weekend trip, I managed to get the 2 person exit row and asked the flight attendant who was standing there if it was ok that dh was boarding way after me. She winked and said to tell anyone he was in the restroom :rotfl:

Yes, that's the worst part. I've been 30 some positions ahead of dh several times. Last time, flying home from the Universal weekend trip, I managed to get the 2 person exit row and asked the flight attendant who was standing there if it was ok that dh was boarding way after me. She winked and said to tell anyone he was in the restroom :rotfl:

Oh wow, we have only been a few people apart at most. Though I try to have both phones or a phone and a computer open to do them somewhat simultaneously.

I just wanted to share this in case anyone else is interested. I was approved for my capital one venture last year (1/17). I’ve been checking daily since it hit one year to see if I was charged the AF. It just today is finally showing up. So it’s about 1 month after a year.

ETA: I just called and they are issuing a credit of $95 to cover the AF this year. She said it’s a one time thing so I should be expected to pay it next year. I’m really happy they waived it because I’m referring Dh for the card next week.

Last edited:

I just wanted to share this in case anyone else is interested. I was approved for my capital one venture last year (1/17). I’ve been checking daily since it hit one year to see if I was charged the AF. It just today is finally showing up. So it’s about 2 months after a year.
Do you mean 1 month... it's still February :D

Help! DS has his 8th grade dance in 2 weeks and we need shoes. Suggestions for dress shoes for a 13 year old to wear with his dress slacks (and tie and jacket maybe). He typically wears Sperry’s (required shoe for school.)

Help! DS has his 8th grade dance in 2 weeks and we need shoes. Suggestions for dress shoes for a 13 year old to wear with his dress slacks (and tie and jacket maybe). He typically wears Sperry’s (required shoe for school.)
Do you have a consignment store near you? I like to get my DS dress shoes at our local consignment store because they've usually only been worn once or twice and are in perfect condition (and super cheap!).

Thanks everyone for the Frozen input For DHS! DS has been sick and I lost track of who responded. At this point, we still have the FP. I‘ll keep it for now but am really trying to a RnR or MFSM one, if one of the pops up.

Do you have a consignment store near you? I like to get my DS dress shoes at our local consignment store because they've usually only been worn once or twice and are in perfect condition (and super cheap!).
No idea. I can’t say I have shopped at them. What style should I be looking for, I think is my main question? I doubt the tassel loafers I am looking at are what a teen wants.

We’re headed to the vet late this afternoon so I suspect once we’re done with that it will be papajohns heart shaped pizzas here. I’m worried about my girl so thoughts and prayers appreciated!
Good luck at the vet! Sending positive thoughts!! 🤗

Since it's slow here help me decide.

We are going to Disneyland 2/27-2/29. I will arrive 2/25 for a work conference, DH & the girls will arrive at 11:30PM 2/26. We are staying at Hyatt Place, work is covering Tue-Thursday nights. We have to cover Friday & Saturday night, I have us booked on points for those 2 nights. DH also has 2 BonBlah certificates that we could use to move to Fairfield inn. Park hours for those 2 days are 8AM-12AM, would like to make the most of it on both days and stay late at the park. Moving would be a pain and we wouldn't have free breakfast for Saturday & Sunday, but DH still has $140 Brilliant credit that resets next month.

Would it be worth it to move hotels? We are planning to use the Toy Story parking shuttles to cut on the walking to/from the Hyatt, but I've read the lines could get really long at the end of the day.

No idea. I can’t say I have shopped at them. What style should I be looking for, I think is my main question? I doubt the tassel loafers I am looking at are what a teen wants.
Ah, sorry! My DS is only 6 so I choose from what the store has and he's fine with that. I'm dreading the day when he cares more about brands/styles!

Since it's slow here help me decide.

We are going to Disneyland 2/27-2/29. I will arrive 2/25 for a work conference, DH & the girls will arrive at 11:30PM 2/26. We are staying at Hyatt Place, work is covering Tue-Thursday nights. We have to cover Friday & Saturday night, I have us booked on points for those 2 nights. DH also has 2 BonBlah certificates that we could use to move to Fairfield inn. Park hours for those 2 days are 8AM-12AM, would like to make the most of it on both days and stay late at the park. Moving would be a pain and we wouldn't have free breakfast for Saturday & Sunday, but DH still has $140 Brilliant credit that resets next month.

Would it be worth it to move hotels? We are planning to use the Toy Story parking shuttles to cut on the walking to/from the Hyatt, but I've read the lines could get really long at the end of the day.
Do you have another use for the certs and credit? If so, I would probably stay where you are. If not, I'd move and use them up.

Ah, sorry! My DS is only 6 so I choose from what the store has and he's fine with that. I'm dreading the day when he cares more about brands/styles!
Yeah, it’s a whole new world. And he’s in private school so he doesn’t want to stand out but have no idea what the other boys might wear since it is their 1st dance. He would happily wear his Adidas but they don’t meet the dress code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!