I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hamilton is so good, and the Richard Rodgers is really nice. We're going to see it again next month. Never stayed at the New Yorker but walked past it many times. Be sure to try the Tick Tock Diner for
Deleted

Last edited:
I know a lot of people here have businesses, Anyone do CNC/Laser crafts? Just upgraded my laser to a GlowForge today, Somewhat bummed that I was not working on a MSR.

@Lain Did you get your transfer done? Somewhat skimmed the past 30 pages as I got behind this weekend.

On that note, i was goingto buy myself $300 for prime day, but grabbed $400 since the baby carrier is about $90. My lowes was cleaned out of $50s and variable loads. The cashier was first confused about removingthe strip off the gift cards, and then i went to use Samsung pay... and she was like, that doesnt usually work here and cancelled it! It was still processing, i could see on her screen. I didnt argue because I've had that attitude before at that store, even though ive used it successfully. I just pulled out my card and laughed to myself.

Oh, good idea. I need to get some for prime day too. I need a 2nd air fryer. surely they will have one on sale.

Hamilton is so good, and the Richard Rodgers is really nice. We're going to see it again next month. Never stayed at the New Yorker but walked past it many times. Be sure to try the Tick Tock Diner for breakfast!
I’m glad I double checked. When I booked the New Yorker, the Hotel Henri-a Wyndham hotel wasn’t available on points. It now is so I switched to Hotel Henri. Looks like it’s in the Flatiron district/Chelsea.

I know a lot of people here have businesses, Anyone do CNC/Laser crafts? Just upgraded my laser to a GlowForge today, Somewhat bummed that I was not working on a MSR.

@Lain Did you get your transfer done? Somewhat skimmed the past 30 pages as I got behind this weekend.

What kind of things do you make?

:confused3 No transfer here. I think a few people are planning transfers though.

We are planning a quick trip to Disneyland next month to celebrate our DD turning 5 and starting kindergarten. That’s about it.

Last edited:
Rough life lesson on Authorized Users someone linked in r/churning today https://www.reddit.com/r/CreditCard...rized_user_maxed_out_my_card_and_fled_the_us/
Summary: made their roommate at AU to hit minimum spends, sometime later roommate racks up $22k in charges in one day and flees to Mexico.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE always remember you are responsible for every penny an AU charges on your credit card.

That's just wow. You almost wish he's a troll trying to get people going than actually making someone you don't really know an AU. I have family I wouldn't make one or co-sign for, which this is just as much a warning on.

I had to catch myself this morning. I was bored and feeling sorry for myself so I thought I'd get the Disney card for myself. Use DH's link, get him a little bonus and me the $200 giftcard. Luckily I read the page closer and saw it was a statement credit and not giftcard. I wanted the card for Food and Wine in October.

Just goes to show you should never churn while sick, lazy or bored.

I'm thinking I'm going to switch over to my Arrival+ as my daily driver again. I really like just being able to wipe out charges and not think about it. I can get a significant amount of cash points banked between now and next August for Barcelona.

I had to catch myself this morning. I was bored and feeling sorry for myself so I thought I'd get the Disney card for myself. Use DH's link, get him a little bonus and me the $200 giftcard. Luckily I read the page closer and saw it was a statement credit and not giftcard. I wanted the card for Food and Wine in October.

I'm thinking I'm going to switch over to my Arrival+ as my daily driver again. I really like just being able to wipe out charges and not think about it. I can get a significant amount of cash points banked between now and next August for Barcelona.

Not to be an enabler, but couldn't you use the statement credit to buy a gift card?

Lol and the referral for the Disney card was the only card my daughter and son in law would open with my referral since we are all going in September..they liked the low $500 spend and $200 credit..which posts as soon as they hit the $500...
Maybe wait until your in the 3 month spend..then if you spend $500 at food and wine it only cost you $300

Lol and the referral for the Disney card was the only card my daughter and son in law would open with my referral since we are all going in September..they liked the low $500 spend and $200 credit..which posts as soon as they hit the $500...
Maybe wait until your in the 3 month spend..then if you spend $500 at food and wine it only cost you $300

Yep, this is what I thought made more sense. Just get the card and spend on it at Disney.

@AmyAnne - Not an enabler, I thought this too!

Really it comes down to I need to wait and use the hard pull on a more lucrative bonus, period. I just wanted to some Disney magic today I think. #SadButTrue

What kind of things do you make?

Right now I have a 3W laser I have been just doing cutting board engravings on. With this new 40W I plan on doing keychains, glass engraving for picture frames, slate coasters, dinosaur 3D puzzles... The CNC machine I do signs and growth charts.

CuttingBoard.jpg

:confused3 No transfer here. I think a few people are planning transfers though.

We are planning a quick trip to Disneyland next month to celebrate our DD turning 5 and starting kindergarten. That’s about it.

Ah I thought you were looking into it. Last week's been a blur with work getting busy.

On a whim I almost signed up for the United explore card with the 60,000 sign on bonus and waived AF for the first year, the offer expires tomorrow. Keep reminding myself of my plan, I'm at 4/24 right now, but plan to hopefully double dip the southwest cards later this year, if I sign up for the united card, I would need to postpone the southwest double dip until March...

Right now I have a 3W laser I have been just doing cutting board engravings on. With this new 40W I plan on doing keychains, glass engraving for picture frames, slate coasters, dinosaur 3D puzzles... The CNC machine I do signs and growth charts.

View attachment 337151

Ah I thought you were looking into it. Last week's been a blur with work getting busy.

Wow Love it...where do you sell them

Since I'm not a Citi fan and don't chase AA miles, I don't retain a lot of info y'all discuss. But I thought to check an offer before I shredded it and it has a 9 digit code, is that the one can be shared? I remember something about 9 vs 12 digits but not much beyond that :)
Not sure if it's a great offer anyway - 65k AAdvantage miles for 4k spend within 4 months, AF waived for first year ($99).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter