I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok can someone explain how to use plastiq to pay your mortgage and student loans. Would love to use CIP to get 3x on those two bills each month.

This is very interesting, I've been trying to figure out to run our mortgage thru a CC for a while now. So on the Business Ink, it should code at 3x?

Plastiq is a service that lets you pay almost any bill with your credit card. Regardless whether the payee accepts credit cards, you can add your credit card to Plastiq, enter the information for who you want to pay, what category of business it's for, when and how much to pay. Plastiq will charge your credit card for that amount plus a 2.5% transaction fee (to cover credit card fees), then send a check or electronic payment to your payee within 5-7 business days. When you submit or schedule your payment, Plastiq will give you an expected delivery date.

Because of the 2.5% fee, it's not really economical to use Plastiq for every bill. Where Plastiq really makes sense for the purposes of credit card churning and points maximizing is:

(1) When you're trying to meet a minimum spending requirement organically, because you can move some big bills that might not otherwise accept the credit card for which you're trying meet spend to Plastiq. If the bonus is large enough, it doesn't really matter that you paid a fee for a bill that you had to pay anyway, or that you may only earn 1x points on the transaction, because the value of the bonus outsizes the cost of the fee.

For example, @wendow is paying her mortgage, which you can't typically pay using a credit card, using Plastiq to meet the minimum spend on her new Barclaycard Arrival+ MasterCard, which has something like a 50k bonus.

Plastiq occasionally offers lower rates or a fee free month promotions. Plastiq is currently running a promotion that offers a rebate or lowers the fee (?) for scheduling mortgage payments using a MasterCard. Plastiq also offers referral bonuses in the form of "fee free" dollars.

(2) When your bill is a type/category that earns you 3x points on your credit card when charged through Plastiq, effectively negating the transaction fee and even putting you ahead.

Data points, which are reported on points and miles blogs, flyer talk, reddit, here can tell you how something codes, whether the charge earns 1x or 3x points. YMMV! As I mentioned upthread, the Chase Ink Preferred earns 3x UR on so many of my major expenses. The CIP earns 3x on:
  • Travel, including airfare, hotels, rental cars, train tickets, and taxis
  • Shipping purchases
  • Internet, cable and phone services
  • Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
But, when I use my CIP through Plastiq to pay for rent (Category: "rent/real estate"), student loans ("tuition"), preschool tuition ("tuition"), electricity ("utilities"), they all code generally as "trvl, ship, adv, telecom" for 3x UR. I've seen other DPs that say car payments and mortgages (if you can get it through) also earn 3x UR on CIP through Plastiq. I'm not aware of any other Chase or Ink cards that applies to this.

There are several caveats:

(1) When you are making a payment using a Visa for the first time to a payee who you haven't paid before, or isn't in Plastiq's database of recipients, Plastiq will warn you that the transaction will be coded as a cash advance. You don't want this because cash advance fees are steep and you don't earn credit card rewards on it. You can and should secure message or call your credit card issuer to lower the cash advance limit to the lowest amount possible so you don't inadvertently trigger a cash advance. As for Plastiq, you'll need to "establish" a relationship with a new recipient before using a Visa. So you could make a small payment ($5?) to the new recipient, eat the cash advance but you're set. Or use an Amex or MasterCard to pay the new recipient first (a small or full payment, whatever), thereby establishing a relationship, then you can use a Visa without triggering a cash advance for subsequent payments.

(2) The CSR used to also earn 3x UR on rent and mortgage payments as "travel." Plastiq very suddenly changed how these charges were coding around June and they now earn only 1x UR on CSR. The CIP was earning 3x UR for the same kinds of charges at the same time, then suddenly changed to 1x UR around late July, and then returned to 3x UR around August. The CIP still earns 3x UR on rent and mortgage (again, if you can get it through) payments, but who knows how long that will last? Plastiq has shown that the way it codes things can and do change suddenly, and YMMV!

(3) Earlier this summer, Visa issued new guidelines to Plastiq forbidding them from accepting Visa cards for mortgage payments; recently, Amex also issued essentially the same rules, no Amex cards for mortgage payments. Despite this, some people are still able to pay their financial institutions (i.e., Plastiq hasn't blocked Visa or Amex payments to these payees), especially if your lender is a smaller credit union or bank, or a bank with a name that's not obviously "mortgage" related. So whether your lender is blocked, and if you can submit a "rent/real estate" type payment to your lender without getting an error message from Plastiq is YMMV!

(4) Plastiq charges a 2.5% fee, which you have to decide if that cost is worth the price of the points you'll earn. So for example, if your rent or mortgage is $2,000, 2.5% of that is a $50 fee. If you earn 3x UR, you'll get 6,000 UR from the transaction. You've essentially bought 6,000 UR for $50, at a cost of $0.0083/point. Since 1 UR = at least $0.01 in cash redemption value, you're coming out slightly ahead. But you've also paid more cash out of pocket than you had to and essentially converted cash to points, unless and until you decide to redeem those points back to cash or for travel.

As for student loans:

(1) Keep in mind that if you pay your student loan with Plastiq, you may be giving up an interest rate reduction that you might have gotten for setting up direct debit.

(2) Again, Plastiq charges a 2.5% fee, so you have to decide whether the additional money out of pocket (and possible loss of an interest rate reduction) is worth it.

(3) There are arguably cheaper ways to earn miles and points by using your credit card to buy Gift of College gift cards that you can use to pay your student loans. Toys R Us sells GoC GCs up to $500 with only a $5.95 purchase fee (or as low as 1.19% of the card's value). I haven't gone the GoC route, but here's a good write up, even though it's a bit dated: http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.com/2016/11/08/pay-student-loans-529-plans-credit-card/ Several of the online options mentioned have lowered their max GC value to $300 while keeping the purchase fee the same (making it less of a value to you, and more of a money maker for them).

Last edited:
I completed the spend on my CIP, the next day I received an email offer to invite friends for the card. I sent an invitation to my husband 8 days ago and haven't received a response. Any ideas why this would be?

The Chase site does say email referrals can take up to a week.

Go here: https://www.chase.com/referabusiness/preferred

Once you enter your last name, zip, and last 4 digits of the card for which you are trying to refer, there should be a box where you can add emails of the people you'd like to invite. Ignore it. There should also be a tab next to the email option that's the "Twitter" option, or something like that. Clicking that should auto-generate a tweet containing a referral link that you can copy, paste, and send wherever or to whomever you'd like. Delete the text around the link as well as the #ad at the end.

This is very interesting, I've been trying to figure out to run our mortgage thru a CC for a while now. So on the Business Ink, it should code at 3x?

@Lain gave a great and detailed response but yes, it might code 3x! It is definitely ymmv.

Albort - Thanks for the tips! I meant 8k to pay cash for 4 Delta First tickets. No way will I be able to accumulate enough miles for 4 tickets, so I'm looking at the price as well.

I feel like I"m all over the place with this because I am really just learning. I really screwed up this past year by cashing in all of my points for cash! Ugh! I also didn't stick with one card like I should have, however, I didn't know what airline I'd be flying (still don't!). I also did a really stupid thing and cancelled my Chase United card after that incident (with them beating up the customer) and that card had been opened I think 15 years! Ugh. I should just give up this game and get cheap economy tickets on expedia, huh?

I did a search and I really like the flights out of EWR by United but those flights are the most expensive cash wise. I may have to delay my dream Hawaii trip until summer 2019.
You have a greater chance of doing things your preferred way if you plan for 2019. The trips I planned in less than a year were ones I already had some points to use towards and we flew economy. I'm planning a 2019 trip now. We're still flying economy, but also need to accumulate from some cash back cards for cruise and hotel cards for pre & post cruise hotel. I already accumulated points for 2 2018 trips (though my goal is just as cheap as possible, not first class)
The great thing about this group is that no one will bash you for mistakes. We all make them.

The Chase site does say email referrals can take up to a week.

Go here: https://www.chase.com/referabusiness/preferred

Once you enter your last name, zip, and last 4 digits of the card for which you are trying to refer, there should be a box where you can add emails of the people you'd like to invite. Ignore it. There should also be a tab next to the email option that's the "Twitter" option, or something like that. Clicking that should auto-generate a tweet containing a referral link that you can copy, paste, and send wherever or to whomever you'd like. Delete the text around the link as well as the #ad at the end.

OK... These instructions deserve a LOVE button. It took 5-6 min mostly because i'm still a little twitter challenged. Approved instantly. Card should be on the way ..
Thank you Lain!!!

Yes--my mom and kids and I will be on the Wonder in August (thanks to what I've learned on disboards!).
Just curious, any hacking tips on paying for cruise itself? I have AA miles for flight, SPG and Hyatt points for pre/post hotel. Tackling some cashback ideas next.

He's good on 5/24, so that would be no problem. So, can I drop him off as AU on my CSR? I assume I can. Like the rest of the plan if I can keep him from freaking out about it. :D

So this is how I rationalized it to my wife. The CSR is a $450 annual fee card, but you're not really spending another $450. You already know the CSR comes with a very easy to use $300 travel credit, which makes the effective annual fee $150. You're already paying a $75 annual fee to have your husband as an AU on your card. Luckily, I was able to get the $75 annual fee for my wife's AU card refunded as it hadn't been 30 days since it posted when I convinced her to apply for her own CSR. This made it cost just $75/year more for my wife to have her own card, which was well worth it considering the signup bonus at the time was 100k UR. She's since used the $100 reimbursement for Global Entry, access to Priority Pass lounges, and Chase's price protection for online shopping price adjustments, so we feel like she's got our money's worth out of the card.

You'll want to remove your husband as an AU eventually, and probably follow up that the AU card is removed from his credit report so it doesn't count against his 5/24 going forward. I'm not sure if you'll receive a prorated refund of the $75 fee. But he'll be picking up 50k UR, worth $500 or more, and can always product change to a no fee card after the first year.

Just curious, any hacking tips on paying for cruise itself? I have AA miles for flight, SPG and Hyatt points for pre/post hotel. Tackling some cashback ideas next.
Not really unfortunately. I transferred an onboard booking to Costco and am paying with Disney gift cards plus booked opening day. Using swagbucks to cover excursions, ur points for flights, and Marriott points for our hotel in Vancouver.

I went to apply for the Chase Ink but they require an EIN, which I HAD when I had my S corp but it's now dissolved and invalid. That stopped me in my tracks. What a shame!

I did a stupid thing and deserve to be put on blast for this, but in spite of being advised against it I DID apply for a CSR card (I own a Chase Sapphire Preferred). I was hoping they would overlook that I own a CSP because I do have a 793 credit score. I got a page immediately saying it will be up for review. Will my credit score get dinged? I think I know the answer. I guess I wanted it so bad I just became stupid for 2 minutes.

I need to think of my next move since I MUST accumulate more points!

Edit: I have been preapproved for an AMEX platinum but at $595 a year and 60k sign up bonus I don't think it will be worth it for me.

As stated before you can use your ss# a business card. I did for all 4 business cards. I do not and have never had an EIN.

Yup your credit score will get dinged. If you get the card you won't get the bonus.

I am going to very kindly and gently suggest :flower3: that your next move should be to channel your wonderful enthusiasm for this hobby into formulating a plan first in order to accumulate more points :thumbsup2 This way, you don't shoot yourself in the foot so to speak. The rules of the game have changed drastically since I first started, which was a short 5 years ago. Chase's 5/24 rule didn't exist, until recently you could have 2 Sapphire products, you could churn Barclay cards to your heart's content, manufactured spending was much easier ... sigh. Anyhow, I've watched a few posters on this thread and elsewhere begin start out with guns blazing applying for whatever looked or sounded good. Then with time came dawning realization that they had wasted a lot of effort and spend to accumulate points and miles and what they did wasn't going to help them out once they decided they wanted to go somewhere. This board is not like the other forums out there. People here are super nice and really want to help each other. So it is ok to ask lots of questions and seek advice and guidance here. Flyertalk and redditt is where you'd get blasted, not here :goodvibes

I would suggest that you not go for that 60K bonus on the Amex Plat. Hold out for a public offer of 100K.

Edit:
Can Hilton Honors cc points be transferred to mileage programs? I've never had a hotel credit card before, but it's no annual fee and 50k bonus points after spending 1k then an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months. Could this get me at least one free first class ticket, I"m wondering? 75k points + the 10k I already have that I could transfer.

Calypso726: Thank you for that wealth of information! I have a dream trip in mind: Hawaii with stop overs in LAX both ways. It would be 8k to fly Delta first class (the most reasonably priced airline for that class). I know I can't save enough miles by purchase time (this spring) but I am trying to save for one single ticket, then pay for the rest which would lower it to 6k for airline fare.

Yes, but it's a horrible exchange. I'd never do it and I don't even value Hilton points all that much. I didn't jump on a Hilton card until it was at 80k but I've seen 100K offers. It's not a card I'd get and waste spend on for the bonus unless I needed to accumulate Hilton points for specific purpose. In my case it's part of a plan for going to Bora Bora and staying in over-water bungalows. The only hotel cards that DH and I have each kept and will never cancel are Marriott since we get an annual free night at a category 1-5 hotel, IHG for the annual night anywhere and Club Carlson for the annual 40,000 points. Their annual nights/points every card anniversary year outweigh the fee.

You're welcome. Why Delta? Are you stuck at a Delta hub? Sky Pesos are for those who are stuck near a Delta hub. If you are stuck in a Delta hub, you will be pleased to know hat you aren't alone and there are peeps here who are mastering the art of making the most out of one of the most difficult air mile currencies, they'd be able to help. For Hawaii, you'd likely save more points by transferring UR points to Korean air which is a Sky Team partner and book Delta through them.
I just happened to be looking at Delta for a flight to Hawaii in March to see what the points cost was looking like in first. RT was 220,000 Sky Pesos per person :lmao: Needless to say I didn't book it. The OOP cost was $1843 per person and I did consider using MR points from the Amex Plat business card to pay with points and get 50% of them back before that option is off the table next month. It would have been 184,300 MR points and then I would have gotten back 92,150 in a few weeks. Chase UR points through CSR would have cost in the neighborhood of 123,000 UR. Either method would have also earned me miles for flying. Both are way less of a point requirement than using Delta Sky pesos and both are easier to accumulate too.

I know I'm late with this...but that would be the same for Southwest as well...?

Thanks

Yup Southwest too :-)

Albort - Thanks for the tips! I meant 8k to pay cash for 4 Delta First tickets. No way will I be able to accumulate enough miles for 4 tickets, so I'm looking at the price as well.

I feel like I"m all over the place with this because I am really just learning. I really screwed up this past year by cashing in all of my points for cash! Ugh! I also didn't stick with one card like I should have, however, I didn't know what airline I'd be flying (still don't!). I also did a really stupid thing and cancelled my Chase United card after that incident (with them beating up the customer) and that card had been opened I think 15 years! Ugh. I should just give up this game and get cheap economy tickets on expedia, huh?

I did a search and I really like the flights out of EWR by United but those flights are the most expensive cash wise. I may have to delay my dream Hawaii trip until summer 2019.

Yes you can accumulate enough miles for 4 tickets if you stop and plan first.

Once you have a goal and a plan to reach that goal you won't feel like you are all over the place. DH and I always have a bank of about 2 million to 3 million points and miles between us. Neither of us uses just one card. I carry several cards with me at all times and each has a specific purpose and use. If we only used one card we would never be able to maintain the balance we have at the rate we go through them.

Is EWR your closest airport? If so, that is a United hub. Your best bet will be to accumulate Chase UR points since they transfer 1:1 to United. You would also want to get the United card again from Chase and keep it since card holders are able to see award flight not visible to non card holders when they are logged in. Download the United Mileage X app and purchase gift cards merchants listed that you may need to shop with. When you are a card holder you get 25% bonus on the miles too. Use those gift cards to purchase what you need from the merchant through United's shopping portal if listed. Join United Mileage Plus dining to get extra points when you dine.

True. I think @calypso726 recently got a personal Platinum offer without the lifetime language so she re-upped on that card for the bonus. I've also seen the data points that Amex cards drop off your report after 7 or 8 years, allowing you to apply for a new card for the bonus again. But I wouldn't count on either when evaluating an Amex signup bonus.

Yes, that is true. I originally got it when the bonus was 100K. I cancelled it when the next annual fee hit but not until after opening an Everyday no fee card to keep my MR points alive. Then a few months after cancelling it I got a targeted offer that didn't have the "once per lifetime bonus" language and it was for a 60k bonus. I called to verify I'd get the bonus again and was told I would. I made the spend and did get the bonus again.

I may have to delay my dream Hawaii trip until summer 2019.

That is perfect. I always recommend planning two years out. One year to get the points you need for the trip. This way, you have them in place one year before your trip and may be able to book what you want and need. The Hawaii flights I was looking for were an exercise in futility for me. We had an offer from Starwood to go check out their new timeshare in Maui. They will give us accommodations for 6 days and 5 nights, a rental car and some AA miles to boot. The problem is that they only secure the reservations 6 months out. When we originally called to request dates in March to take advantage of the offer I was able to find flights using a reasonable number of miles, somewhat creatively, to get there and back in first class. Well, they didn't book that far in advance. Today they notified us that they were booking for March. I asked DH to hold off getting dates until I found flights first. There is nothing reasonable using miles for first. Any decent award availability is gone. I even checked for the following month. Nothing. So, we aren't going. We've got plenty of other vacations planned.

Last edited:

A few things come to mind. Discounted Disney gift cards. Purchase from BJs through AA shopping portal. Earn AA miles, credit cards points and get 5% off. Pick up a few cash back cards and make the spend for the bonus.

DH and I did the DCL Copenhagen, Norway, Iceland, Scotland, Dover cruise in 2015. We were able to wipe out about $3,000 in excursions and on board charges from cash back cards. We each picked up a Barclay Arrival +, a Capital One Venture and a Wells Fargo Propel card. We did some MS on the Barclay Arrival Plus too. This is back when Redbird at Target was an option. So we had about $3,000 worth of points across 6 cards. Any ship charges code as travel so we had DCL set up separate credit cards on our stateroom KTTW cards. One of the credit cards on my key card and different one on DH's key card. On the last night we went to guest services and had them split the charges on my account across 3 credit cards and then on DH's account across the 3 other credit cards.

Pay part of the cruise with the cash back card, at least just enough to be able to wipe off the payment with the bonus points. Then get another cash back card and lather, rinse, repeat.

A few things come to mind. Discounted Disney gift cards. Purchase from BJs through AA shopping portal. Earn AA miles, credit cards points and get 5% off. Pick up a few cash back cards and make the spend for the bonus.

DH and I did the DCL Copenhagen, Norway, Iceland, Scotland, Dover cruise in 2015. We were able to wipe out about $3,000 in excursions and on board charges from cash back cards. We each picked up a Barclay Arrival +, a Capital One Venture and a Wells Fargo Propel card. We did some MS on the Barclay Arrival Plus too. This is back when Redbird at Target was an option. So we had about $3,000 worth of points across 6 cards. Any ship charges code as travel so we had DCL set up separate credit cards on our stateroom KTTW cards. One of the credit cards on my key card and different one on DH's key card. On the last night we went to guest services and had them split the charges on my account across 3 credit cards and then on DH's account across the 3 other credit cards.

Pay part of the cruise with the cash back card, at least just enough to be able to wipe off the payment with the bonus points. Then get another cash back card and lather, rinse, repeat.
We will be doing non Disney excursions which are cheaper. Thinking Disney GCs via Walmart gift cards (Freedom quarterly bonus) to buy Disney GCs at Sam's. Arrival Plus for sure. Maybe DiscoverIt if I can get one. Will look into Capitol One and Weels Fargo. Plus BMO Harris is offering $200 cashback for a card with them and may switch to Chase checking to get $300 there.

We will be doing non Disney excursions which are cheaper. Thinking Disney GCs via Walmart gift cards (Freedom quarterly bonus) to buy Disney GCs at Sam's. Arrival Plus for sure. Maybe DiscoverIt if I can get one. Will look into Capitol One and Weels Fargo. Plus BMO Harris is offering $200 cashback for a card with them and may switch to Chase checking to get $300 there.

I had only picked up the WF Propel, BAP and Cap 1 Venture because each of them had a bonus that was $400 or more. I'm looking into seeing what cash back cards I can pick up too. My Thanksgiving Iceland trip needs an intervention LOL

Ok here's my two cents: I'd suggest having your DH go for the CIP if you are after UR points. This is not a card I'd keep. I'd suggest the Ink Cash but the bonus is better on the CIP. After a year, I'd PC this to an Ink Cash. No better opportunity for earning UR. I have the Ink+ and so does DH. These two are the work horses of UR earning for us.

My other suggestion would be Marriott for both of you. The points transfer to Starwood and that could be useful both for WDW @ Swolphin or a future Hawaii trip. The annual anniversary nigh certificate would also come in handy and give you four different Marriott properties that are cat 5 or lower near WDW which amounts to a free weekend. We have DVC and I still manage to blow through all of our DVC points and use our annual nights at a Marriott in WDW every year with no problem. Lastly, have you done a mock airline plan and booking of your Hawaii trip? This would help you figure out which airline miles and how many you might need for the Hawaii trip. If it turns out United is your best bet, go for the Chase United card.

I don't know that I'd use up a Chase app for a Freedom card. Granted, it is a valuable card and will earn 30K UR points each year if you max out the bonus categories. It's a must have UR earning card, no doubt. That said, I think the value on the first year is potentially higher on a CIP or both getting the Marriott. If there was an in bank bonus for 30,000 that I think @Albort mentioned some time ago, then definitely yes! The $300 value would turn into $450 when transferred to a CSR account.

Thanks for your input! You guys are all so helpful on here! I don't think I'd want to use up a Chase app on Freedom either. It's surely an option for a card downgrade in the future though.

Discussed CIP with DH tonight and he said to go ahead and apply for it, since we'd get 100K UR with my referral! So of course I ran to the computer and did the app before he could change his mind. As I expected, it went pending. Now to try to stay patient (as if) and call the status line next week to see if he's approved. When it's time to downgrade the card I'll definitely look into the CIC for that.

Now he'll still be at 4/24 after this, so that will leave some spots open. We're not really able to work on minimums on a bunch of cards at once, so I've got a little time to think about what's next for both of us.

Marriott does seem to be a good option since we do stay there. We both got emails for the 80K offer on this card. Those points could be beneficial on lots of trips. I honestly haven't even started planning out the Hawaii trip because I've been so busy planning all these WDW trips. I really need to get on that soon. I'll have to check out my options as far as flights and hotels. I've been so focused on UR earning cards that I hadn't really sought out info on hotel or airline cards, but I suppose it's time for me to branch out to those.

Marriott does seem to be a good option since we do stay there. We both got emails for the 80K offer on this card. Those points could be beneficial on lots of trips.
Since you just got approved for CIP (fingers crossed), chill on that a bit. Hold out for 100 k on Marriott. I got that last summer. Though I prefer SPG, Marriott converts easily to SPG points and vice versa, plus status is matched. If you both get Marriott at higher bonus, you could have 200k points plus double the free nights, at roughly the same time.

That is perfect. I always recommend planning two years out. One year to get the point you need for the trip. This way, you have them in place one year before your trip and may be able to book what you want and need. The Hawaii flights I was looking for were an exercise in futility for me. We had an offer from Starwood to go check out their new timeshare in Maui. They will give us accommodations for 6 days and 5 nights, a rental car and some AA miles to boot. The problem is that they only secure the reservations 6 months out. When we originally called to request dates in March to take advantage of the offer I was able to find flight using a reasonable number of miles, somewhat creatively, to get there and back in first class. Well, they didn't book that far in advance. Today they notified us that they were booking for March. I asked DH to hold off getting dates until I found flights first. There is nothing reasonable using miles for first. Any decent award availability is gone. I even checked for the following month. Nothing. So, we aren't going. We've got plenty of other vacations planned.

Wow, thanks Calyso, for all of the information! Thanks to everyone for your help!

So, I think my course of action should be to

1. Stay current on this thread to learn as much as possible, then

2. Apply for the Chase United MC again. Or can I call and ask them to reopen it? Probably not - I wonder how that would work for the bonus? I had such a good standing with them. They let me close it so easily, too! Never offered me anything to keep it open. The rep was just like, "Yes, we have been closing a lot of accounts due to that incident." I was feeling a little too sanctimonious that day!

Now, I DID apply for the INK (I know, I know! I"m really crashing and burning.) AND the CSR. So I am going full on stupid. So I will have to wait out the credit ding before I apply for the Chase United card. How long should I wait? My FICO score right according to AMEX is 797.

Here's another little fact to add to my situation: I am not actually employed. My dh makes quite a lot but I am a sahm. I had my own business making a good amount until baby 2 came along and I had to fold it due to her being very demanding. She is now nine years old so I am ready to start a new gig.

Calypso, are you a travel agent? All of that travel you do, just curious!

Oh, and thank you so much to everyone on this thread. It is so nice to talk to friendly people on the internet! So many people who are just downright rude. :rolleyes: So, I really appreciate this thread! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter