I love my husband... (trust me, it's Disney related...)

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
...out of nowhere a couple minutes ago my husband came into our room so ecstatic to share that he knows what he wants to be for Halloween and that we have to get tickets for the Halloween Party at Disneyland so he can show off his costume... (mind you trick or treating around our neighborhood was just not going to cut it!) I can't complain... I already bought my peasant Belle dress... only problem, I thought he'd be my Gaston... oh no... he has strategically planned out his entire Stone Cold Steve Austin costume...

I'm taking my adult daughter with me this year because my husband won't come to Disney with me anymore. At least I don't have to worry about her wanting to go as Stone Cold Steve Austin :rotfl:

...out of nowhere a couple minutes ago my husband came into our room so ecstatic to share that he knows what he wants to be for Halloween and that we have to get tickets for the Halloween Party at Disneyland so he can show off his costume... (mind you trick or treating around our neighborhood was just not going to cut it!) I can't complain... I already bought my peasant Belle dress... only problem, I thought he'd be my Gaston... oh no... he has strategically planned out his entire Stone Cold Steve Austin costume...
Lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!