• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I miss VMK and my VMK friends -cries-!!

teriyaki

Smackeralchick will live on forever
Smackeralchick here, thinking about the good old days on VMK, before I realized we were just a promotion.:sad2:

Wish we were all still doing the closing dance, trying to avoid KingQuackAttack's gaseous emissions.:scared1:

Woot night Dis.Enchanted, Dlandchick, Sesamestreetboy, Fanochernabog, AmberDaze, HDMonkeybug, MonkeyRulz, PeriwinkleDreams, Melkrirob, Lady, Prince, MyKitty, JediEric, IMWill, Fox, Beemergirl, Snow.he, LittleBelle, BelleRosie, PrincessWendyBird, KingQuackAttack, Acebugdozer, Adventurdaz, Dreamtulip, Mummykat, Slinkyman, Smalld, Poohbrlvr, Avastmaygirl, Happyguest, CLHappyboy, Coaster, Panda, Pirate-Emery, Penny, Jumangi, AmyE, Bruinbear, Computer-Wiz, AuroraSparkle, Melp, BriarRosie, Flowergirlbecca, Caribbeangal, all the Woot-a-characters, and my beloved "Got Box?" room, which was an homage to Days' "Got Boxes?" masterpiece.

:grouphug: Smackeralchick/Dory/Sister/Cookie

Smackeralchick here, thinking about the good old days on VMK, before I realized we were just a promotion.:sad2:

Wish we were all still doing the closing dance, trying to avoid KingQuackAttack's gaseous emissions.:scared1:

Woot night Dis.Enchanted, Dlandchick, Sesamestreetboy, Fanochernabog, AmberDaze, HDMonkeybug, MonkeyRulz, PeriwinkleDreams, Melkrirob, Lady, Prince, MyKitty, JediEric, IMWill, Fox, Beemergirl, Snow.he, LittleBelle, BelleRosie, PrincessWendyBird, KingQuackAttack, Acebugdozer, Adventurdaz, Dreamtulip, Mummykat, Slinkyman, Smalld, Poohbrlvr, Avastmaygirl, Happyguest, CLHappyboy, Coaster, Panda, Pirate-Emery, Penny, Jumangi, AmyE, Bruinbear, Computer-Wiz, AuroraSparkle, Melp, BriarRosie, Flowergirlbecca, Caribbeangal, all the Woot-a-characters, and my beloved "Got Box?" room, which was an homage to Days' "Got Boxes?" masterpiece.

:grouphug: Smackeralchick/Dory/Sister/Cookie

Awwww Sister!! We all miss you too!! Where have you been hiding yourself these days?! You should come on one of the games. :hug: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter