I miss vmk!

gymnastgirlflips

Live, Laugh, Glove
Last night I got really depressed reading all the vmk posts for some reason, and I was wondering if it would ever come back. Truth is, not many people actually know if it is coming back. Probably just those high up people at Disney, but when I was listening it music last night I went to the song The Call by Regina Spector and it kind of gave me some hope... if you have no idea what song that is, its from Prince Caspian, and I think it is a very good song. There's the link for the lyrics and song.

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/regina_spektor/the_call.html

I'll come back
When you call me
No need to say goodbye...

Well i'm sorry for your loss.

SocioTown is a good multiplayer online game if you cant find another one.

I would have loved to test VMK. You guys seem so nice.

Whoah I posted this a long time ago, lol. I forgot all about it. Thanks for that, though. Always nice for a response.

Well Sociotown, i wish u would have been able to play vmk too.
Although u don't have to go through the pain of losing since u didn't play.

Sorry, but it was worth it lol. Even though im still obsessed with it, I still think it was a good thing I played it. lol our lives have really changed from playing it, right tink? Whoah... how weird. Completley changed it lol.

I wouldn't know you, and that whole situation changed. You already know about it and im not going to define it on here lol. But anyways, I really think my personality changed alot. And I learned alot of life lessons, and I learned alot before I met you tink. That's for sure lol. (I meant on vmk, as well as in real of course)

I wouldn't know you, and that whole situation changed. You already know about it and im not going to define it on here lol. But anyways, I really think my personality changed alot. And I learned alot of life lessons, and I learned alot before I met you tink. That's for sure lol. (I meant on vmk, as well as in real of course)

I think you've learned more since u met me than before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter