I need advice on BCV 5/3/06-5/11/06

Lyn5

<font color=green>If the tag fairy stops by, green
I am looking into a trip in May where I may take along my dad. There would be 3 adults and 2 children (ages 4 and 5). I would appreciate any ideas/advice on how difficult it would be to rent a two bedroom during this time, how many points I would need and a range on the cost of points during this time of year. Thank you in advance for any help :flower: .

We are just in the 7 month period for those dates in May and that means that any DVC points would be good at BCV for a stay. I was just able to book 2 studios for 5/12 - 5/15 with my BWV points. Some people say that May isn't that difficult a time to get into the BCV. Go to the top of this board and click on DVC point charts to see what the point costs are for your dates. Then I guess you should go to the rent trade board if you want to find someone with points to rent.

I do not rent, but on that board you'll be able to get a feel for price per point!

Pixie dust.

Bobbi :wizard:

bobbiwoz said:
We are just in the 7 month period for those dates in May and that means that any DVC points would be good at BCV for a stay. I was just able to book 2 studios for 5/12 - 5/15 with my BWV points. Some people say that May isn't that difficult a time to get into the BCV. Go to the top of this board and click on DVC point charts to see what the point costs are for your dates. Then I guess you should go to the rent trade board if you want to find someone with points to rent.

I do not rent, but on that board you'll be able to get a feel for price per point!

Pixie dust.

Bobbi :wizard:

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter