I need some sympathetic friends:(

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
ok so here I am about ready to book my package to DL for the dates that have been preselected for months and today my god daughters mother tells me she doesnt think they will be able to go to DL after all for a couple reasons...1 she is trying to find a job and wont be able to take the time off and 2 she didnt realize that school is not out for the holidays at the time we are going...so now Im left here alone not knowing what is going to happen but knowing that I HAVE to book this package in order to guarantee we will be able to stay at the DLH...so the only thing I can do at this point is book the package for just myself to go....I dont really want to go by myself but I want to go back so bad I cant stand it...I feel like crying :sad1: ...anybody wanna hang out with a poor unfortunate soul at DL???? maybe adopt me into your family for the time I will be there?? AP'rs???? anybody????

Lynn--you know I'll be there on a "girls only" trip 11/28-12/2! Let's definitely meet up! We still haven't cemented our plans (aside from Friday night F!), so we are flexible. Book the trip. Let's talk. ;)

mk

wish we were going then , we would gladly adopt you! Good luck! Any way the best time to go is when school is in! we have visited many times in that time of the year it is great.

Yay for you!!! I would have hated it if you'd had to skip it after all the stress this year. :flower3:

How long will you be there?? We'll adopt you, we will be there from December 9-12. If those are during your stay, let me know!!

Andrea

Oh Dear! I wish there was something I could help you with. Im glad your thinking of booking anyways. You never know, they might just surprise you anways and say "OK LETS GO". If not there are lots of people im sure who would love to take their spots LOL. And if thats not the case, You will have an awesome time anyways.

This sounds very similar to my experience with my upcoming trip to WDW. I selected the dates nearly a year in advance and my best friend agreed to go with me. In July, two months before the trip and after dining ressie's had been made and tickets to MNSSHP purchsed, my friend tells me that he cannot go for family reasons.

Initially the thought of going to WDW by myself was not appealing, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and go for it. I leave in ten days and I am so excited! One thing that I did was correspond with some people on the DIS who will be there at the same time. I can now look forward to meeting some new people and sharing my enthusiasm for Disney with others.

Have a great trip to Disneyland and lose yourself in the magic!

We should have one big DIS day to hang out with you Lynn at DL. We DIS buddies gotta stick together! :thumbsup2

eatmypixiedust said:
We should have one big DIS day to hang out with you Lynn at DL. We DIS buddies gotta stick together! :thumbsup2

well duh pix...I totally expected you to hang out with me at least ONE day :rotfl: but seriously yeah I want to definitely...I still need to go to home depot and swipe my paint chips :scratchinmaybe I should go now hmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter