I need you help!!! Trying to locate/identify some Disney Artwork

bigdhri

Earning My Ears
Hi Disboards,
I am hoping I can use this forum to help identify/locate a piece of artwork I saw from a recent stay at the Disneyland Resort. I have reached out to Disney but they were a little less than helpful, I was redirected a few times and when I did talk to someone they just referred me to the shop disney app, which I had already searched with no luck. So I am hoping someone out there might recognize the picture, I was staying in the Adventure Land tower, and in my room was a print of the jungle cruise launch area. I am looking for any info, and I will try to the picture I took of it added to the thread shortly.
Thank you for the help,
Dave

would it be this? This is the free Jungle Cruise Map. You have to ask a CM for it as you get off the boat. Most people dont know about it. I got mine in 2017, so not sure if they are still giving them out in 2018

jungle cruise map.jpg

Alright, I was able to upload a picture...you might need to zoom out to see the whole thing...still any help would be appreciated...
52_A5_DD42_E7_F9_4_F7_F_BDC2_F850_EFBE8_B61.jpg

d9vQUJ

Is it a photo? It’s a little hard to tell on my phone. I searched Pinterest and google where I found similar photos but not that exact image. Are you hoping to purchase it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter