I never got to see ..

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
.. what the carnival items did .. if they did anything :confused3 Can someone tell me about them, or if you have video of it, that would be great. Thanks

Oh, I wish I had pics for you... and I'll bet someone around here does.... but there were three carnival games that activated as you walked by them.

One was a ring toss... rings tossed over sticks was you walked by
One was milk bottles that were knocked over
And the third had ballons that were popped with darts as you walked by

They were way cute and would have been a blast to build a room around!!

i did'nt even know that there were these items.. when and where were they givin out?? they are so cool!

I didn't know about these items until I looked on wiki. I didn't know about
grey cowboy, the yavn pin, the re-released yellow space suit, and many other
unreleased items that released on the last day or the second to last day until
I looked on wiki after VMK was closed..

Oh, thank you so much, that was wonderful. I had no idea that there was even a toy story mania ride start .. oh all the fun we could have had. Did the music come with the ride start, or how does that work? Thanks again :cloud9:
No Problem. ;) I turned off the dark ride room audio, and replaced it with the music from the Toy Story Midway Mania! Offical Site, but left the sound effects on.

Ev

That's really neat! I was on vacation in WDW at the time, so this is the first time I'm seeing those items. The actual ride is amazing, probably my favorite non-classic Disney ride in all 4 WDW parks. No milk bottle scene in the real deal though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter