I officially have a trip planned! Now I can't remember things I have learned.

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I am Disneymooning in October!:lovestruc

We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge :goodvibes It is the first time at the lodge for me and the first time I have went in any month besides June!:goodvibes

I will get to be there during the Food and Wine Festival! I know how much the podcast team loves it!

Now, I am thinking I want to go back and listen to all of the podcasts again to learn stuff all over again!:rotfl:

Can someone tell me some of the places that Kevin loved/loathed? I can't even remember right now I am so excited!:goodvibes

avoid the places where "this crap is swill" or the food was discribed as "sad".

From Wilderness Lodge, you can walk to Trails End for breakfast, which will work up an appetite, is a nice buffet, and there is not a bunch of racquet (yes I spelled that right, you will want a racquet) from children that are inclined to scream for no reason.

Le chefs, Narcosse, Yacht's man Steak house are "Kevin Approved"

In MK I would recommend The Plaza for lunch, you might need a reservation... it is small and historically accurate and unchanged since they opened MK

In Epcot I like the Fish Shoppe for lunch.

Disney Studios... Backlot express for lunch, Mamma Melrose for Dinner (though reviews are mixed, I have had good luck)

at AK Tusker House and Yak & Yeti are your choices.

wear comfortable shoes, get buttons that say just married, get the bride and groom mickey ears, make sure you walk down to the geyser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter