• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I really love Loews

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Let me just give a big thumbs up to the Loews Chain. We were in Orlando for 9 days, our home base was at disney's OKW but I booked 2 seperate nights at RPR Sunday & Wed. Now we didn't sleep there but just wanted FOTL and a place to relax. Both days they gave us a 4:00 checkout. So after the parks, we would go to the room, relax, change into our bathing suits and store our bag in the gym and just hang out at the pool. In reality we actually got 4 days of FOTL for our family of 5 for less than it would have cost to buy the express pass.

Great! I am glad it worked out for you. But out of curiousity, why didn't you stay overnight while you went to the parks there? That resort is just wonderful!

Thanks for sharing.:D

I know how nice it is but with 3 kids under the age of 6....Space is oh so important. The room was is just to small. And we had all that space back at OKW.

That's true. I totally understand. Wasn't FOTL worth the room though? We won't go back unless we stay on site.:D

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
Wasn't FOTL worth the room though? We won't go back unless we stay on site.:D

*cough* Spoiled *cough* :p :p Just kidding Spidey! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter