I really really really miss...

BigAlsGal

DIS Veteran
The MK morning opening show. :guilty:

Ugh I'm so sad I will NEVER see it live again!! I'm not sure I'll ever accept it.

I just wanted to post. I've been pretty accepting of most of the changes but this one was the hardest. It was a huge part of my MK experience. Harrumph! :headache:

Ditto on
- Mr. Toad
- Spectromagic

- True Presence of Figment
- Alien Encounter,
- Hunchback of Notre Dame Show
- Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
- Parade of Nations
- Studios Parades
- Star Wars Weekends
- Earful Tower
- Mickey and Minnie's Houses

- Great Movie Ride, agree it needed updates or be replaced,
but I'd rather keep it than get weird Mickey ride.

Swinging on a hammock on Discovery Island, Food and Fun Package(was a great deal), and yes I had a soft spot for Figment.

The MK morning opening show. :guilty:

Ugh I'm so sad I will NEVER see it live again!! I'm not sure I'll ever accept it.

I just wanted to post. I've been pretty accepting of most of the changes but this one was the hardest. It was a huge part of my MK experience. Harrumph! :headache:

Great way to start a MK day

I could be wrong, but I think they still have these under the name citrus swirl. They may not be available everywhere Dole Whips are, but I believe I saw them available in Adventureland.
They do, but its with orange soda, not pineapple juice

watching the electrical parade back by Splash Mountain.... my sister and I would watch it and every opportunity! It was a relatively empty place to watch it and it was a great walk out of the park!

Jammin' Jungle Parade was one of my favorites. I also miss the feel of AK when it first opened. To me, it feels more filled in and theme-parky now whereas it originally seemed more open and more like I actually was exploring in the outdoors.

I do also miss original Figment. I have gotten over the loss of Mr. Toad through frequent trips to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter