I received my loewes first card!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
It only took 3 months, but I got it!!!! LOL......

It was nice to receive it. Now to keep using it!!!!

Oh, I didn't sign up for my Lowes card until about a month, month and a half ago. I doubt I'll get mine in time. I wonder if I can just give them the number they gave me.

You sure can Prince Eric! The # is all they need to look you up in their system!

Congrats Spidey! I just laugh now at how long it takes the card to get to me. Everytime I went up a level I would get the old card in the mail! Guess its a popular program.

I received my card, but honestly don't know what all of the perks are. I just figured I "HAD to have one" to add to the rest of my collection. Can anyone tell me what some of the perks are?
THANKS!

Here is some info for you.:) First level is Blue after that comes Gold and finally Platnium.

http://www.loews-first.com/Loewsfirst.asp

LoewsFirst Blue

LoewsFirst Blue membership is automatic. Your benefits begin as soon as you enroll. The exciting benefits of LoewsFirst Blue include:

Your favorite welcome amenity. Choices include: a bottle of red or white wine and nuts, fresh fruit and bottled water, cookies and milk, or a treat for your pet.

Wall Street Journal, USA Today or the local paper delivered to your door every morning you stay with us.

Free access to our fitness center.

500 American Airlines® AAdvantage® Miles or 500 Amtrak Guest Rewards® Points or 500 Midwest MilesSM per qualified^ stay.*

Enjoy a free upgrade to a premium room, if one is available when you arrive.

Enjoy a late check-out of 3 hours beyond the regular check-out time, if available.

We actually got our card after we got back home!

As Jessica says - all you need is the number which they e-mail you.

Your news encourages me Spideyhulk! I joined on June 25 and still have not received my card. In fact, when I called last week to book a room at the HRH for Dec., they did not even have my number in the system! This is funny since I was able to enjoy the perks when I was at UO in August.

By the way, best rate available for Dec 21-23 was E rate ($135 pool view). I also mentioned AAA, AP and Fan Club. Does anyone know if I can still get my perk at E rate? Will those nights count towards my level for Loews First? Do I need a coupon from the E book or just the card? No mention of the HRH in my E book, just the RPR. I'm told this is not a problem. Can I hear the official word from someone who has done this?

Thanks.

Most people get their loews first welcome gift using an ER. The majority have been denied room upgrades using that rate though. That price for HRH for a poolview is great! Also the trip wont be applied towards the next level of Loews First status since it is not a qualifying rate. If that matters to you, I would call Loews and ask if they have any published rates you could use that are discounted. Like the Loews Bungalow rates they offered over the summer. Sometimes you can get a qualifying rate that isnt too much over the rate you have now. In that case you can have the trip applied towards next level and be entitled to an upgrade. I think most people feel a beter price (ER) is more important than the perks offered when paying more. Maybe it depends on how often you visit and how much a suite appeals to you.

You dont need a coupon using the ER, just your card at check-in.

Spidey -
I received two today!! Two different envelopes and then two different cards and numbers. I called Loews and asked them why, and they said if I had updated my profile online, that could happen. So they told me which one to use. I hope that all my stays are going on one card and not two different ones, because after this stay, I will be Loews gold. Anyway, really weird.

Originally posted by JessicaR
Here is some info for you.:) First level is Blue after that comes Gold and finally Platnium.

http://www.loews-first.com/Loewsfirst.asp

LoewsFirst Blue

LoewsFirst Blue membership is automatic. Your benefits begin as soon as you enroll. The exciting benefits of LoewsFirst Blue include:

Your favorite welcome amenity. Choices include: a bottle of red or white wine and nuts, fresh fruit and bottled water, cookies and milk, or a treat for your pet.

When you receive the "welcome amenity", do they take in consideration the # of people in the room? Ex: If your choice was milk and cookies and there are 5 people in the room, would enough be provided for 5?

I booked on the phone, 1 night has been charged, but I haven't received anything in the mail. Is this normal? I tried to view it online but it didn't show up.

Hi dorisdvu,

We have always had plenty for our family of 4. The cookies are large and you get a full pitcher of milk on ice.

I dont know how long ago you made your reservation. Sometimes it can take a while to get a confimation and sometimes it comes right away. You wont be able to pull up your reservation online unless you booked it online. If its been over 2 weeks I would give a call and request a new one. I have even had them fax me a copy.

When are you going?

I'm going to be staying at Portofino March 26-28. It's been a couple of weeks since I booked. Now (like everyone else) I'm playing the waiting game for the discount rates.

I have had the card for a year or so and my last stay we had a tray of fruit, breads and crackers with cheese spreads and also a bottle of champagne waiting for us when we got to our room.Every night we had turn down service.With our basket we had a nice card from the hotel manager saying thank you.Im still blue after 3 stays but our 2nd stay was on the house so I quess that don't count.
tiggerguy2000

Tigerlilly's mom-

2 cards= 2 pitchers and 2 plates of milk and cookies right???? LOL.......:D :D ;)

You do need just your number, but I thought it was nice to finally get my card. Also, they had problems with their printing system, per customer service at least, so they said that they had to reissue lots of cards.

I finally got mine today, except my first name was wrong.
I'll have to call them and wait another 3 months.

Ok, so I was really happy after Loew's decided to count my 7-night stay in July as "qualified". A few weeks ago they sent me a Gold card (actually first one of ANY card I rec'vd since registering in April) with my right# and even my name spelled right. So then today's mail brought another Loew's mailing....of course I got really excited!!! I mean you all are getting emails and reg. mail w/ offers. Geez, all I got was a welcome letter and a BLUE card (same name, same # as the Gold) Oh well, I guess I can just make believe to myself that they actually sent me the Blue Card and then the Gold card when I qualified! Wouldn't it be fun if a computer glitch sent everyone on these boards a "free night" certificate or something! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter