I saw a celebrity in the Magic kingdom!

LovinPooh

DIS Veteran
There he was... Jeff Gordon last Monday morning! My DS being a huge fan was starstruck and didnt say a word. We felt horrible and apologized to him, but told him he was awesome and he took a pic with my kids. Which I now have an 8x10 of! Still cant believe it. Of course it was the one day my DS didnt have any of his 24 gear on!
Dreams really do come true!

just had to share!

thats awesome my ds would have done the same thing..how about sharing the pic???

when we went last Aug for our honeymoon there was a NBA star and his family in the car behind us on TestTrack.I was going to get a pic with him but as soon as we got off they took him and his family thru a door....My hubby said it was Jawon Howard I think....

Wow, that's awesome! That's great that he willing to take a picture with your kids. I can just imagine how thrilled your DS must have been! :goodvibes

Wow, that's great. We haven't caught any celebrities everytime we have a trip. Hopefully in our next trip this year. :lmao:

Have a nice day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter