I talked my friend into staying at BCV, so she rented some points from me....

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I got this e-mail from her this morning. LOL!

I just LIVE for this kind of stuff, really.

Here is what she had to say:

We got our Disney maps over the weekend, I made reservations for THREE character meals (I know - a little indulgent, but I only have one precious little one). We are going to the Polynesian Luau, the Cape May Cafe Character Buffet AND the Garden Grille Character Meal on the day that Epcot has Extra Magic Hours. Everyone is so LA DI DA when you say that you have a DVC reservation. I feel so special. I can't thank you enough EVER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean, when I bought DVC, I knew it would make us happy, but I never imagined how happy I could make other people by sharing it. It is just a BONUS. I LOVE DVC.

Marie

It is a good feeling. We just booked a three day trip for our son and his roommate (both are 21). The are absolutely thrilled of our gift of a room for them to stay at Disney. They could not afford to make the trip otherwise.

So nice!! You can feel her enthusiasm, and you're right, it's great to share the DVC experience.

Bobbi:goodvibes

My parents and their friends rented from us in January. It was so much fun to help them plan. My parents have been with us many times. Their friends are big travelers but have never been to WDW in Fla. You'll have so much fun "vicariously" traveling with your friends! I know I did!

I'm predicting a new member soon.

That's where we stayed the 1st time on rented points. We loved it. That is what convinced DH to buying.

Oooops! - am I the only one who thought this thread was going to be about how she cancelled out on you at the last minute? Shme on me, LOL.

Glad she's so excited. It's fun to see a friend really getting into it, isn't it? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter