I think I messed up on our FP

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Im starting to get my FP for our end of Jan trip

I try to avoid the parks that have magic hrs and go to those the next day

but this time I got good FP for MK which has late magic hrs

I guess what IM trying to say is how can I at least see whats available on a day I already have FP for

ex--I have FP for AK on day after mk has late night magic hrs so Im thinking it might be less crowded at MK so Id like to see what FP are open without cancelling anything out

if times don't work out Id like to keep what we have

I hopping were going at a good time since theres a lot of FP open I know were still 6 weeks out but so far so good

thanks all

You can "change" one of the FP for the AK day, and look at what is available in MK. It won't get rid of your existing AK FP unless you chose an MK FP and tell it to make the change. If you see plenty of availability, then you can go ahead and change them. If availability isn't what you had hoped for, you can simply cancel out of the change, and keep the current AK FP.

At the end of January, unless there is something going on that I am not thinking of, I wouldn't expect the parks to be terribly busy, and suspect that you would do just fine with things the way you have them now.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for Checking FP Availability at another park.

There are step by step directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter