I think we need a pin shark hall of shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp_Fox

Friendly & Honest Pin Trader
After reading and hearing about well known sharks hanging out at various pin trading areas. I think we the honest pin trading community should as a service create a pin shark "hall of shame" which should include a description of the person, their tactics, and a picture if possible. So we (the pin trading community) can get a heads up on who these people are.

Yes I know this may sound extreme, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I'm also aware this could backfire in someones face by blaming the wrong person of being a shark. I believe there are more honest traders than dishonest traders out there. My "suggested" idea is to keep everybody honest or risk entrance into the trader Hall of Shame.

I know I run the risk of being flammed, but this is just my opinion.

Have a good day,

Larry

I'm also aware this could backfire in someones face by blaming the wrong person of being a shark

And that's exactly why we discourage postings of this type on the DIS. If the wrong person is labeled a shark, that could open the poster and potentially the DIS (or whatever message board allows it) to slander or libel charges.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or e-mail one of the moderators. Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter