I Want To Be An Imagineer

Me too! Im actually studying to be a Civil engineer right now, but I want to specialize in structural. I think it would be soooo awesome to work for Disney.

Be able to call myself an Imagineer. How awesome would that be? :cloud9:

:jumping2: Hey, that sounds exactlly like me, lol. Im in civil engineerin right now and i hope to go for my masters in sturctual and then eventually work for disney as an imagineer. Its a lofty goal and it'll be a lot of hard work but i know that it'll all pay off and hopefully it'll all work out for me :jumping2:

Well it looks like the Disney College Program might be doing something w/ imagineering sometime soon. If you go to www.disneycollegeprogram.com there is a section for imagineering... but there is nothing really there yet.... so best bet would be to keep watching that, and hopefuly in the fall something will come around for that....

imagineerhopefull said:
:jumping2: Hey, that sounds exactlly like me, lol. Im in civil engineerin right now and i hope to go for my masters in sturctual and then eventually work for disney as an imagineer. Its a lofty goal and it'll be a lot of hard work but i know that it'll all pay off and hopefully it'll all work out for me :jumping2:

That is exactly what I want to do. Get my degree then go for structural. Then Disney. See you there in...7 or so years? lol. :rotfl:

Who knows, maybe we'll be workin together on a project for DW! I hope that whole imagineerin internship thing happens soon, i would deffinitly would be one of the first ones signin up for that! :banana:

R.I.P Mitch Hedberg 1967-2005
The funniest stoner there ever was :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter