I want to go NOW!!!

feenie

DIS Veteran
Last night we watched our friends home video of their cruise on Celebrity. While they were waiting on the deck they took footage of the Disney Magic! I wan't to go so MUCH now!! Even looking at thier tour of the ship they were on just made us want to be there! :D

I feel the same way. I am ready to go. But summer here is busy enough for us. Our kids are into a lot of things and we are campers, so we have some camping trips planned. BUT......it isn't the same. We are going in September, and right now that sounds a long ways away, however, summers have always seemed to just fly by for us and before we know it school will be starting and our cruise will be upon us!

Hang in there, enjoy the summer, your trip will be here soon.
:p
DJ

It's 53 degrees and it's been rainy for the past 3 days :( . If I don't get some warm sun soon I'm going to scream. After this winter I think we deserve a nice hot summer.

Hi starwood.

After this winter I think we deserve a nice hot summer.

Reread this thread when it's 99-degrees outside for the second day in a row with no breeze...

Can't wait till it's our turn to cruise onboard the Magic! I don't believe there is much left for me to plan/replan... lol

yup - I am definately more than ready. In fact I was ready last Nov 28th! Had all the plans done for the Eastern cruise; now Im redoing them for the Western cruise.

Our cruise begins June 7, 2003 and I'm in NO HURRY!

Half the fun is the anticipation and planning for the perfect vacation.

I'm not ready for the let down when its all over! But I guess that's what cameras are for.

I'm one of those that can never wait for our next cruise. I've had to add 2 cruises in before our December cruise, b/c I just can't wait that long!

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Can't wait till it's our turn to cruise onboard the Magic! I don't believe there is much left for me to plan/replan... lol

Ahhh, BD, there will ALWAYS be something for us planning-addicts to plan!

I wan't to go now, but our cruise isn't until November of 2004!!!!!

Oh well, we have alot of time to plan!! :jester:

pgesler said:

I'm not ready for the let down when its all over! But I guess that's what cameras are for.

No, that's what planning your next cruise is for! As soon as I touched land on Dec. 12, 2002 I was planning my Dec. 7, 2003 cruise. I haven't even managed to get to that cruise yet, and I'm planning a 7 night for May 22 next year (I hope!) I don't care which itinerary, but it would certainly be fun to celebrate my birthday on the ship!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter