I want to surprise a Make A Wish family

Candy Weatherspoon

Earning My Ears
It has been awhile since I have been on and visited Disney World. I have a co-worker that has a 3 year old boy- Baylor and 5 year old little girl, Harper. The 3 year old has a incurable condition and have been granted a wish trip to Disney World. Praying he is able to make the trip. This is a precious family and I know MAW does a fabulous job of taking care of families, I was hoping for some help on ideas for a few personalized items I could make for them to send with them. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Baylor- male - 3 years old
Harper - female- 5 years old

TIA

Could you be a little more specific as to what you are looking for? Also, it would be helpful to add their favorite character(s) if you know.

Could you be a little more specific as to what you are looking for? Also, it would be helpful to add their favorite character(s) if you know.
Honestly I don't know of anything particular. I just know in the past I had seen designs with the kids names and maybe characters inside the names. I was really open to anything. As far as character I think traditional Mickey Minnie. Thanks again for any help or suggestions.

Hi Hon
a few questions please,, we all (DISigners) make (design) different things so I have listed a few things to help you maybe help people considering helping if that makes sense?

1. Are they staying at a Disney resort/ Which one? (Welcome letters)

2.So you are looking for bubble letters with their names in them (name fills) to make t shirt designs for them? (make at home T shirt transfer designs)

3. Is this a surprise or do they know they are going? (Surprise letters or coupons)

4. Have any special dinning restaurants been planned.(ADR--advanced dinning reservations)
(Restaurant invites)

5. Are they going to see any MNSSHP ( Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party)or MVMCP
(Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party? (Party pretend tickets or Invites).

6 Does Baylor use a stroller or wheelchair? ( Disney Designed family stroller or wheelchair license plate).

7. Do you want a Welcome To Disney World letter for each of the kids ?

Most important is when do you need stuff designed by, (date)
or (when is the trip planned).

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!