I wanted to show this off to my fellow Canadian disney fanatics....

ontdvc2015

Earning My Ears
Good Morning,

I just finished making this and I wanted to show it off to all my fellow Disney fans. My cousin is getting married this weekend and since I do a little wood working on the side, I usually end up making a cutting board as a gift to weddings we go to. My cousin and his soon to be wife are going to WDW for their honeymoon, so they are just as crazy about Disney as I am, so I figured I had to incorporate that into their gift. I may need to make one of these for myself! It's made of Walnut and its about 16" around.

thumbnail_20170812_092822.jpg

Good Morning,

I just finished making this and I wanted to show it off to all my fellow Disney fans. My cousin is getting married this weekend and since I do a little wood working on the side, I usually end up making a cutting board as a gift to weddings we go to. My cousin and his soon to be wife are going to WDW for their honeymoon, so they are just as crazy about Disney as I am, so I figured I had to incorporate that into their gift. I may need to make one of these for myself! It's made of Walnut and its about 16" around.

View attachment 260862
So nice ! I bet they will love their gift :).

Fabulous gift ... and so appropriate since they are going to Disney for their honeymoon!

Good Morning,

View attachment 260862
I would buy this. It would bring me pleasure every day in my kitchen--just like my Mickey plates!

Beautiful job! And I'm sure that the bride and groom will appreciate the love and care that went into its creation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!