I Wish Disney Had an "Older Kids Club"

Toby'sFriend

The thing about growing up with Fred and George is
My oldest son is 11yo this year and he is not real excited about spending time "with the babies" in the kid's club. I've heard a couple of cracks about "Don't Worry Mom -- at 9:00 I'll grab my blankie and go down for my nappie." :D

Pretty soon he's going to be too old for the kid's clubs anyway and it looks like we'll be losing parent's night out for a couple of years. There's no way I'm going to leave him on his own at WDW at 13yo.....

Why doesn't Disney have a place where you can drop off -- say 10 to 14 year olds? They could gear it toward older kids -- have some music and more "mature" videos????? Do they think they wouldn't make any money off of it?

I agree with you, a place for "tweens" would be great. Also a great thing would be a young teen dance club... a place where you could go as a family to dance and have a good time. I guess I'm thinking of an underage night club!

What a great idea that would be! We're taking our 13yr old (she'll be almost 14 when we travel) in Feb and are worried she'll get fed up just in our company for the 2 weeks. Some sort of club for their age group would be wonderful!

Hey, if you're going to be there Oct. 21-24th, we have two boys ages 9 and 11 and they would love to have another boy to ride rides with in the evening (and we would enjoy not having to ride with them). Seriously, we're saving our "night out" for the cruise that follows. I know you don't know us, but we're swell people!!!!

I'm sure you are swell!

Unfortunately our trip isn't until November. :( :( :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter