Ibotta to Disney gc redemption question

magickingdomprincess

DIS Veteran
I gave $25 in ibotta rewards to redeem. I'd like to redeem at Best Buy because the BB in my area has variable value disney gc's, but our Target doesn't. But, the BB offer says no open loop gc redemption allowed. I googled that term and it seems to mean cards like visa, mastercard, etc. But, i was hoping to hear experiences from others to verify that ibotta -BB can be redeemed for disney gc. TIA!

I do like the PP - redeem to paypal, transfer to my bank, and make a payment on my trip, or purchase a GC if its paid off

I cash my Ibotta out for WalMart gift cards which I then use at Sam's Club to buy discounted Disney cards.
I have in the past used Best Buy gift cards to buy Disney cards in the store. You might check on the Disney Gift Cards thread to see what the current thinking on Best Buy is. If I remember correctly, different stores gave different results.

I cash my Ibotta out for WalMart gift cards which I then use at Sam's Club to buy discounted Disney cards.
This is what I do with my Ibotta earnings too. If you don't have a Sam's Club membership, you can also buy Disney cards at Walmart for face value (no discount).

Thanks for the feedback! Still deciding what to do, but no rush right now. Might just cash it out for Target and combine it with a $20 prepaid rebate card I have from a contact lens rebate. I don't have a sam's membership and I'd rather not go through PayPal. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter