ideas and or suggestions

kissygoose

Earning My Ears
I just got the Polyneasian booked for my honeymoon. This will be our first trip to Disney as adults and together. I want to make this a trip to remember and as special as possible. Any romantic and/or memorable ideas for two totally in love people wanting an absolutely magical honeymoon?

The Polynesian is where we spent our honeymoon two weeks ago and we loved every minute of it!
For romance....the beaches have hammocks and loungers that are the perfect spot for MK fireworks viewing, also try to book a fireworks cruise and strange as it may sound, I found dancing on stage with other honeymooners and anniversary celebrating couples at the luau to be very special. I asked a couple seated next to us to take some pictures of us while we were up there and I am so glad I did because we now have pictures to help us remember those moments and we both look SO HAPPY! Our most memorable day was the day we wore our bride/groom ears... it was a day we went to Epcot and we had so many people congratulate us as well as special perks from the CMs too, we just felt really special and happy to be celebrating our marriage at WDW.
Your honeymoon will be absolutely magical no matter what you do. It is just bound to be that way at WDW and expecially at the Polynesian.
The very day we got home from our honeymoon we began pricing and planning our next trip to WDW.

Definitely get the book Walt Disney World for Couples. It's written by the Perlmutters. Excellent book. All the ins and outs that will help you create a memorable honeymoon.

I also highly recommend Narcossee's for dinner. It's at the Grand Floridian. Awesome food, romantic view if you sit by the window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter