If I ignore someone, can they still see my posts?

nancy drew

DIS Veteran
Since this person seems to be responding with obnoxious comments on everything I post on not one but TWO message boards, I'd like to shut down their ability to view my posts. I assume that isn't possible, but is there any chance that if I ignore them they won't be able to see what I post any more?

Typically, when one ignores, it's one way. Both sides have to ignore/block for both parties not to see the other's posts.

Ugh. That's what I figured. Oh well! Perhaps the old "ignore them and they'll go away" will work for once.

If someone is being obnoxious, just click on the 'report' button and let a mod know. They can take steps to resolve that type of problem since perhaps the person is also being rude to others. Some posters just want to constantly start arguments which seems so childish. Mods can ban people whose only intent is to be rude/argumentative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter