If time and transportation were sports we'd never make the playoffs; 2018 spr. break TR *new TR!*

We had a pretty good safari this time. I won't bore you with that many pictures. In case you aren't aware, the DISBoard rules have recently changed. We are no longer required to post obligatory safari pictures in our TR's, just an obligatory giraffe picture
:rotfl2:

I laughed so hard at the animals’ reactions to your bangs! :rotfl2: Bangs are so darn hard to do. I have no patience for it! I’ve had it maybe twice in my whole life and never again! So kudos to you for even having the patience to have them!
I've tried growing them out but I hate my forehead :laughing: Actually, they're longer now than they've been in years, and so I kind of don't have them? Well I do but they're slowly disappearing and so far I'm ok with it. We'll see how it goes, but in March they were definitely there and showing themselves in a completely unflattering light lol

My hairdresser gave up on my full bangs because I always have a wonky piece of hair on one side, so now I have side bangs, but if I don't dry them right the edges get wonky in a different way on that side :laughing:
It is definitely ALL in the drying! I know as soon as I finish drying them if it's going to be a bad bang day or not :rotfl:

I've heard the name Poughkeepsie used in plenty of movies, especially really old comedies, and never knew anything about the city. But it is one of those words that is just fun to say. :)
I think the reason they say it so often in TV shows and movies is because it's so fun to say! While it's no Manhattan, there are some bigger colleges here: Marist, Vassar, and Bard is about 15 minutes North. IBM was huge here when I was in elementary school but over the last 25 years has downsized immensely.

Pixar Shorts is one of those attractions that you don't think you would like until you need to find a place to cool off, warm up, hide from the rain or kill some time. Then you discover that it is entertaining. It is nice that they have changed two of the films since they first opened. Disney has tons of good cartoons and needs to freshen things up much more often than it currently does.
Exactly. I'm also glad they changed two of the movies, although now the boys have seen the current ones twice so I do hope they change them again in the not so distant future.

We have stayed at the Beach Club during the Fourth of July holiday and there was a sign like this at the bus stop. We've been at POR just before Halloween and saw the signs just outside of the main pool and the area in front of the marina. BC made a big deal of 4th of July with tons of activities. And POR had a celebration with music and a barbecue that lasted a few days.
When we were at Pop for our quick stay in May it was shortly before Mother's Day, and they had a sign in the lobby advertising their Mother's Day "brunch" in the food court. It actually sounded pretty good!

The limping doesn't sound very fun at all, nor the rash! :(
Nope, far from a highlight of our trip :( Also not our first go-round with WDW ilness/injury, as the kids both got a minor middle of the night stomach bug back in 2014 and then on Thanksgiving 2015 I got a major stomach bug that basically ruined the whole day. So we're no strangers to having to work with physical ailments when there, but I rather it be me than the kids!

I love how you guys roll with the punches and can switch up the plan on the fly as needed. Good touring!
It makes it easier especially in keeping the kids happy!

I must be oblivious had no idea they put names of guests on EE like RnRC very cool
lol, they started it a couple years ago? We haven't managed to get our names on IASW or HM, but we luck out on EE and RnRC pretty often :)

Wishing you and your family a Happy 4th pixiedust:
Same to you Tammy :smickey: :tink:

I feel your bang pains. I have curly hair and my bangs have a mind of there own!
Oh man yes, curly hair! Mine is actually naturally curly, I straighten it every day. When I do leave it curly like today in our 101 degree weather the bangs pretty much curl up into my scalp and disappear :laughing:

The Pixar shorts are cute but wish they would switch them up for us frequent flyers!
So do I! I was happy when they switched out the two, and it's time to do that again.

We've still not done the Pixar Short Films. Maybe one day. Someone did tell us that it might be a little scary for G :confused3
Hmm, I've been trying to figure this one out since I read your comment but I honestly can't figure out why :scratchin Maybe Pete in "Get a Horse"? Otherwise I can't thing why! I say try it; if there's something I'm missing you can always get up and walk out with G, but honestly nothing is jumping out at me and I've seen the current 3 films like 4x at least.

"Let me, entertain you.............................;)"

Ah...hair issues. I get it...totally. It maybe isn't totally apparent in some of my FB photos, but I celebrated the first day of summer by having almost all of my hair cut off! Yes that's correct...after spending last summer trying to KEEP my hair throughout chemotherapy, the growing back in process was just driving me nuts...and so I decided to cut most of it off. It's a bit crazy, but I am so appreciating it with this heat and I'm sure the same will be true while we are in Disney.

Your poor kiddos and being on pain on vacation. That totally sucks. We are hoping this July trip goes so much better than our last July trip, which was 2015, where my husband was at no less than THREE different doctors/medical facilities/ERs while on vacation for a rash/allergic reaction. He was miserable and at one point asked to fly back home. I couldn't let him do that alone, so he toughed it out and it did get a little better.

Glad you got a few things done, that wait for the safari at times can be crazy. I'm so glad you got to see the big cats so active though. I wonder if they will have the same reaction to my hair? ;)

I’m in! Mine are now 30 and 22 and no one wants to go to Disney!

I call this, "what the ____is up with my bangs?"

:rotfl:Honestly, they're not that bad!

However by the time we got over there the wait had jumped to 35 minutes, but Ricky wanted to wait.
The wait was close to 30 and moved S-L-O-W, but it was nothing like the horrific 70 minute wait I did with him for the night safari on our last trip.

That safari gets you guys every time!

Kind of like, "hey, is that Ariane? It is! But what's up with her bangs??"

:rotfl2:

It was on his forearm and the top of his hand again, getting redder and bumpier every few minutes, and also itchier. We were convinced now it was the sun,

Oh, poor kid…or poor kids! Between his rash and Ricky's knee :sad1:

We finished up our exploring with these down at Geyser Point with what had and would become our usuals:

img_8484-jpg.334063

We sat and enjoyed the view as we always do from GP until we were done, and then went back to the room. I'll explain our whole change of plans and why it came about next time; happy early 4th everyone!

Now THAT looks refreshing, and relaxing ::yes::

Happy 4th to you and yours!

I think it's a cute photo!

img_8434-jpg.333758

Waiting in line with Chris and my bangs........

I love how your bangs are now a part of your family!

We had a pretty good safari this time. I won't bore you with that many pictures. In case you aren't aware, the DISBoard rules have recently changed. We are no longer required to post obligatory safari pictures in our TR's, just an obligatory giraffe picture:

img_8442-jpg.333759

Thank goodness!!! :laughing:

Ooh bonus picture, that is above and beyond!

img_8449-jpg.333762

The cheetah texted him that some weird old chick with messed up bangs was on the next truck and he had to check it out. Damn animals.

News of your bangs get around! :rotfl:

So, remember how we got a bus quickly on our way to AK that morning and scored a #transportationwin? And, do you recall the name of this TR? And, have you ever taken the buses from park to park? For whatever reason they aren't as bad as resort to DS buses but are worse than resort to park buses. Therefore, we sat at the stop for the AK-Epcot bus for a loooooooong time. Another thing to note about the park to park bus stops is that they are fairly far out and offer no shade whatsoever. That means this was hot #transportationfail5. We were getting used to these now but that doesn't mean we were any happier about them. We saw like, 6 buses for HS come before ours :headache:

Agreed Park to Park hopping is so miserable.

img_8454-jpg.334051

In case any of you aren't sure what they're eating, we hooked an immediate left when we hit WS for something on a skewer that Steve at in abundance last year and introduced Chris to earlier this trip.
The one negative about sitting there on this beautiful, sunny day is that Chris's rash started coming back on both arms again, but mainly his left. It was on his forearm and the top of his hand again, getting redder and bumpier every few minutes, and also itchier. We were convinced now it was the sun, poor kid. We went to first aid and got some ointment, the same ointment we'd gotten in August for his bug bites but he doesn't like it because it's rather greasy. Once his stomach was full the complaining commenced, but I can't say I blamed him.

Hope he ate enough for both of us! So miss that dish! They better bring it back next year.
Hope Chris's rash was ok in the end!
It does sound like heat rash or some sort of sun poisoning.

We walked on for more food and eventually made it back to FW where we met Ricky off the bus. He was limping but not too badly; he'd gotten ice from the machine when we got back from AK to ice it and then of course went to the gym :sad2: He hadn't eaten since breakfast though so before our FP he grabbed something from a booth - directly to the left when you enter WS lol.

Yay more shrimp.
Sorry Ricky's knee wasn't doing well. It's hard to know when you're pushing too hard because you're trying to learn to do regular stuff again and you can sometimes over-exert it without knowing it.

Then we watched some Pixar shorts, and let me take a moment as I always do to remind you all that in "Get a Horse" Minnie says "Where are we, POUGHKEEPSIE?" which is about 6 minutes from me!

That's cute!

Yum I need to get here one day!

I laughed so hard at the animals’ reactions to your bangs! :rotfl2: Bangs are so darn hard to do. I have no patience for it! I’ve had it maybe twice in my whole life and never again! So kudos to you for even having the patience to have them!
I do loathe them, but until recently I just couldn't handle how my bare forehead looks :laughing: In high school and college bangs were "in" so I just.....kept them lol. When they started not being cool I got nervous and just decided I rather keep my bangs and not be cool than show my forehead. But I guess in my old age I don't give as many craps and I want comfort and less annoyance, so I'm willing to give it a try.................

That's the new style all the kids are doing it :rotfl:
Good for them, this old lady is going to let them go, let them go..................;)

I can totally sympathize with the bang issues. I finally gave up and grew mine out.
Kind of what I'm trying to do! I can put them behind my ear now, but some days I still look at myself and wish for my cool '80's hair, bands an all :P

h...hair issues. I get it...totally. It maybe isn't totally apparent in some of my FB photos, but I celebrated the first day of summer by having almost all of my hair cut off! Yes that's correct...after spending last summer trying to KEEP my hair throughout chemotherapy, the growing back in process was just driving me nuts...and so I decided to cut most of it off. It's a bit crazy, but I am so appreciating it with this heat and I'm sure the same will be true while we are in Disney.
Oooh, I'm going to have to take a closer look! I'm glad you're liking it, I can imagine how much cooler it is. The idea of not having to deal with frizz...................that would be heavenly :cloud9: The best part though is it was your CHOICE to cut it off!

Your poor kiddos and being on pain on vacation. That totally sucks. We are hoping this July trip goes so much better than our last July trip, which was 2015, where my husband was at no less than THREE different doctors/medical facilities/ERs while on vacation for a rash/allergic reaction. He was miserable and at one point asked to fly back home. I couldn't let him do that alone, so he toughed it out and it did get a little better.
OMG I hope so! I'm sure it will be, that can't possibly happen to him again. When we go in Nov. it shouldn't be hot enough for Chris to get a rash, and while Ricky will be pretty much at the same point in his recovery from his 2nd surgery as he was in March from his 1st, I'll be planning a bit more rest/down time in between parks so hopefully that will work better for him in terms of feeling the pain.

I’m in! Mine are now 30 and 22 and no one wants to go to Disney!
:welcome: Ugh, I wish Chris made it that far before giving me a hard time about going! Ricky still enjoys our trips and even tells me where he'd like to eat, what park he wants to start the trip in, what to make FP's for. Chris - nope :snooty: And of course we only got Eric down there for a girl :sad2:

That safari gets you guys every time!
It's like a Disney thorn in my side lol

Oh, poor kid…or poor kids! Between his rash and Ricky's knee :sad1:
:( Even though both the kids and I have gotten stomach bugs down there this was definitely the worst sickness/illness wise. And hopefully we don't ever top it!

Happy 4th to you and yours!
:thanks: Hope you guys had a great one!

I think it's a cute photo!
Thank you :goodvibes

News of your bangs get around! :rotfl:
Ariane: always making the humans - and animals - laugh :dancer:

Agreed Park to Park hopping is so miserable.
#bringbackexpresstransportation

Sorry Ricky's knee wasn't doing well. It's hard to know when you're pushing too hard because you're trying to learn to do regular stuff again and you can sometimes over-exert it without knowing it.
::yes:: He'd been doing great but of course, he doesn't usually walk the distances that we walk in Disney when he's just around here. I did think about that beforehand, but he kept saying it wouldn't be a problem and I just figured we'd deal with it. And we did, but combined with Chris's rash it seemed worse than it was.

Yum I need to get here one day!
You do! And even though it's cool anytime, go at night. It's even better then.

Hey hey it's July! For some of you that means summer is almost over, and for some it means it's still just begun. Here it means camp has started for Chris, driver's ed is in full swing (and we've only lost a baby turtle and 2 birds for the cause) and we leave for a short Hershey Park trip in a few days to meet up with my sister and nephews. In other news, as all my facebook friends know, Steve and I became grandparents for the first time on June 25th!! Five weeks early and completely healthy, Hayden Olivia DeVizio did not feel like waitING!

IMG_8184.JPG

IMG_8192.JPG

IMG_8206.JPG

So we finally have a princess in the family! Don't worry she has tons of Disney clothes already, but being a preemie they don't fit quite yet. When they do, I'll post tons of pictures!

One other thing I want to mention since I've brought it up here and there on the DIS, is that Steve and I are going to Disney in Sept! Yup, and then the 4 of us in Nov. for Thanksgiving. I'm getting pretty sad as August gets closer that we had to cancel our trip that month, but you know I'm happy about going for Thanksgiving and I'm super happy we're getting down for Food and Wine again. That will be quick, just a 4 night stay. Originally I booked a Passholder rate at the BWI which would be really convenient going to F&W often, and we were excited to be back on the BW. But then a few days ago something showed up with my TA rate, and after some quick debating and consultation with a couple friends, we are now staying HERE for the first time:

GF.jpg

Just your regular old outer building room, but it's a new to us resort that I've had a hankering to try! So, so excited!!!!
We're also doing MNSSHP on the 16th as long as I get my butt in gear and buy tickets, and we'll be able to hang there with @Raeven and her BF Josh
:hmghost:

DAY 5 PART 2
CORNBREAD AND SANGRIA; IT'S WHAT MAKES A BODY GOOD
I left off in my last post after coming home from Epcot with a sore knee on one kid and a welty, itchy rash on the other. Here was our original plan for this night, which was a Wednesday and pretty much right in the middle of our trip:

-head to Universal and see Blue Man Group, using my TA discount to score tickets. Then eat on CityWalk afterwards, possibly at NBC Grill or maybe not after my less than stellar meal there in Feb.

I know I discussed this in a previous TR I was finishing up before our March trip, but in order to use a TA discount on BMG tickets, you cannot get them until day of and you must get them AT the ticket booth. So no advance purchase except the morning of if you want to go over and then return for the show. Our plan was to go to the 6:00 (6:30 maybe?) show so we were thinking of arriving a couple hours before.

The evening before, Steve and I discussed the idea that, with Ricky's knee, walking from the Universal parking area all the way to the theater after another day of park time, then back, may not work. I had also looked on the regular Uni website and saw that both shows this particular night were pretty much sold out except for the premium seats, which are not available to TA's under our rate.

We discussed this again during our wait at AK for the Epcot bus. We could have purchased tickets to BMG like non-TA folk, however with only premium seats left and it being spring break these tickets were THROUGH THE ROOF, YO :smooth: I'm talking like $100/pp. Thanks, no. Not when I can get them for under $40 each at other times of the year. But really, I wanted to limit Ricky's walking that night, and at that point we didn't even know if he'd do ANY walking that day.

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO....................

IMG_8528.JPG

YOU DO HOOP DE DO REVUE!!!!
We asked Chris on the bus if he'd like to do this or try the luau at the Poly, and then we texted Ricky. Luckily they both wanted this! We'd done it back in 2014 and enjoyed it more than we thought we would; Chris has asked a couple times to do it again but it just never fit our schedule. The luau was really just a back up to give them a choice, I have no desire to do it. It gets like, one positive review out of every 20.

We went for the 6:15 with the idea that depending on how everyone felt we may go directly to MK afterwards. Since we could take the boat from WL right to FW and it lets you off pretty much right there at Pioneer Hall, walking would be limited for Ricky and we wouldn't have to stay put at the resort, which Ricky wouldn't like, either. I'd been dying to take everyone to BMG since seeing it for the first time in Feb. 2017 at my Universal TA training, but it's not going anywhere and we'll get there eventually :)

I had some cute pictures of the 4 of us waiting to get in, but I can't find them. We got there about half hour before the seating time so we had to just line up and wait; it had been pretty hot during the day but now it was chilly so I couldn't wait to get inside. As soon as you get in the salad and corn bread is waiting for you, and I started in with my all-ariane-cares-to-drink Sangria :thumbsup2 The first time we saw the show we were in category 1 seats and ended up right in front of the stage, as in you couldn't possibly get any closer or any more front and center. When I booked that morning only category 2 was left which isn't bad. Here are a couple picture of our view:

IMG_8488.JPG

IMG_8489.JPG

The pole was a tad annoying for me but not the boys or Steve; I took one for the team but really since the performers move around the stage and also come off the stage and move through the audience, the seats weren't bad!

And so it began:

IMG_8493.JPG

IMG_8508.JPG
She's hysterical

IMG_8511.JPG

But NOBODY holds a candle to Two-Bits!

Chris's rash was fine since the sun had gone down hours before, and Ricky's knee was much better after resting so we were all enjoying ourselves.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

Last edited:
HOOP DE DOO, CON'T.

The show went on and we ate and ate. I'm saving all my food pics for my dining report but I must show you this beauty that was brought to the table:

IMG_8530.JPG

Mmmm, the best part is I got pretty much all of this to myself, because while everyone took a couple bites nobody loves it! Oh, and before dessert came they do the traditional "yeee-haw" (sorry not southern) twirl your napkin in the air thang. Since the sangria IS all-I-care-to-drink, I also didn't care how I looked taking part in this napkin twirling much to the boys' embarrassment:

IMG_8525.JPG

WHOO-WHEE DARLIN!

I played that washboard like nobody's business, too.
One more pictures before we go:

IMG_8522.JPG

Bad picture but see, it wasn't just me!

When it was over we were all too full for the MK, even though it was only like, 8:15. It was best for Ricky's knee, anyway and Steve and I didn't mind. I have no idea how they get that room all ready again for another seating so quick! We used the facilities and went to get the boat back to the WL:

IMG_8532.JPG

Love love love this boat ride, especially at night!
Bad picture of passing the CR:

IMG_8534.JPG

I'm weird and I may have said this before, but I always think of all the guests in the rooms with lights on getting ready for bed, or laying their clothes out for the next day etc. when we go by resorts at night. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :goodvibes

Steve and I did some laundry when we got back and got ready ourselves for the next morning, as Ricky and I were planning some early morning park time without the other two if his knee would allow it. As much as I had been disappointed at first to miss Blue Man Group, we had a really great night at HDDR and I'm even debating booking it again for this Thanksgiving.

Speaking of Ricky's knee, in case I don't get back with another update before it occurs, he's having his 2nd ACL replacement surgery next Friday the 20th. He's not nervous this time (he says) since he knows what to expect, and I'm not as nervous, except for knowing my boy will be in pain again. And knowing the 2nd part of the summer will be boring for him. Anyway if after next week I'm absent for a bit, that's why, but I'll try not to be :)

Attachments

• IMG_8533.JPG
    IMG_8533.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 4
So we finally have a princess in the family! Don't worry she has tons of Disney clothes already, but being a preemie they don't fit quite yet. When they do, I'll post tons of pictures!

Congrats! I've been liking the pics I saw on Facebook!

Just your regular old outer building room, but it's a new to us resort that I've had a hankering to try! So, so excited!!!!

I know I said yay already, but yay again :cheer2:

We're also doing MNSSHP on the 16th as long as I get my butt in gear and buy tickets, and we'll be able to hang there with @Raeven and her BF Josh :hmghost:

Yes buy them!!! :thumbsup2

Mmmm, the best part is I got pretty much all of this to myself, because while everyone took a couple bites nobody loves it!

What? :eek: I think that's the best part too.

I love your sweatshirt! I think I almost bought that one once.

So we finally have a princess in the family!

She's so adorable :love: Congratulations, again!

But then a few days ago something showed up with my TA rate, and after some quick debating and consultation with a couple friends, we are now staying HERE for the first time:

gf-jpg.336213

Omg, what?? That's awesome! Definitely on my to-do list someday!

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO....................

img_8528-jpg.336198

Great choice!

Since the sangria IS all-I-care-to-drink, I also didn't care how I looked taking part in this napkin twirling much to the boys' embarrassment:

img_8525-jpg.336216

WHOO-WHEE DARLIN!

Love this picture! And your bangs are totally cooperating :P

When it was over we were all too full for the MK, even though it was only like, 8:15.

That's exactly what happened to us when we went to HDDR in 2015. We ended up playing ping-pong in the back of the CR and it's one of my favorite memories :lovestruc

Love love love this boat ride, especially at night!

Me too :love:

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :goodvibes

That might be the sangria :D

he's having his 2nd ACL replacement surgery next Friday the 20th.

Best wishes to Ricky. He's a tough kid and he'll get through it, but it sucks that he has to do this a second time :sad1:

Hayden Olivia DeVizio did not feel like waitING!

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you and Steve! Hayden is gorgeous! I bet you can't wait to spoil her!!! Now, you can bring her to Disney like Joe and I bring Gia...:cheer2::cheer2:

Give me a call if you need someone to talk to while Ricky is recovering. I know you have a lot of support, but I'm here if you need me.:wave:

So, remember how we got a bus quickly on our way to AK that morning and scored a #transportationwin? And, do you recall the name of this TR? And, have you ever taken the buses from park to park? For whatever reason they aren't as bad as resort to DS buses but are worse than resort to park buses. Therefore, we sat at the stop for the AK-Epcot bus for a loooooooong time.
Not sure if I mentioned, but I have decided to rent a car for part of my August trip, which is something I haven't done before when staying on site. I am curious to see if I notice a significant improvement, not having to wait on Disney buses for a few days. May be worth the money...or maybe not.

Best wishes for Ricky's surgery and a speedy recovery.

Congratulations! She's adorable! Did you finally pick a Grandma name yet? :)

gf-jpg.336213

So excited for you!! Such a beautiful resort! So I guess that means you'll be eating a Citrico's and hanging out at Mizners a lot? :)

We're also doing MNSSHP on the 16th as long as I get my butt in gear and buy tickets, and we'll be able to hang there with @Raeven and her BF Josh :hmghost:

Aww that is so cool you guys get to be down there at the same time!

We asked Chris on the bus if he'd like to do this or try the luau at the Poly, and then we texted Ricky. Luckily they both wanted this! We'd done it back in 2014 and enjoyed it more than we thought we would; Chris has asked a couple times to do it again but it just never fit our schedule. The luau was really just a back up to give them a choice, I have no desire to do it. It gets like, one positive review out of every 20.

How fun! I've never done either. I've been to Hawaii a bunch of times and I'm never done a luau there either. Just not my thing I guess, but I think I'd pick one in Hawaii over the Disney's version anyways.
I will have to get to Hoop Dee Doo at some point. I am contemplating switching things around on this trip in Sept. I just really don't have a free night to do this as my sister keep wanting all the character meals LOL.

Chris's rash was fine since the sun had gone down hours before, and Ricky's knee was much better after resting so we were all enjoying ourselves.

Glad you guys were having a good time and that all the ailments had improved (at that moment) :)

Yum this looks delicious!

Speaking of Ricky's knee, in case I don't get back with another update before it occurs, he's having his 2nd ACL replacement surgery next Friday the 20th. He's not nervous this time (he says) since he knows what to expect, and I'm not as nervous, except for knowing my boy will be in pain again. And knowing the 2nd part of the summer will be boring for him. Anyway if after next week I'm absent for a bit, that's why, but I'll try not to be :)

Good luck Ricky! Hope he takes it easy this time post-surgery!

Hayden is adorable. It will be a lot of fun to take her to Disney - eventually. :)

But then a few days ago something showed up with my TA rate, and after some quick debating and consultation with a couple friends, we are now staying HERE for the first time:
We stayed at the GF when we got a special deal from our TA. We liked it so much that we stayed a second time but with a split stay at an Epcot resort. I know you will enjoy GF. You'll be just steps away from your favorite waiter. :)

That was a great idea. The best time to go to FW is when you are staying at the WL. It looks like a fun evening. :)

Speaking of Ricky's knee, in case I don't get back with another update before it occurs, he's having his 2nd ACL replacement surgery next Friday the 20th.
Will Ricky miss any school this time?

gf-jpg.336213

We're also doing MNSSHP on the 16th as long as I get my butt in gear and buy tickets, and we'll be able to hang there with @Raeven and her BF Josh
:hmghost:
Wow-that is awesome! Staying at the Grand would be pretty wonderful, but I still think I'd feel underdressed the whole time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter