If we book now can we get discounts later?

sqpcsqpc

Mouseketeer
We are staying on-site in a few weeks but also returning with a few other families in June. Also, I am a first time annual passholder. We want to get something booked for our June trip now.

If we do book now, will it be possible (assuming availability) to convert our rates to either a bounce back offer, annual pass discount or other form of savings as they become available? Or does booking now lock us out of future savings?

No, it definitely doesn't lock you out of future offers. Worst case scenario, you cancel and make a new reservation. I assume for things like a bounce back you would need to make a new reservation when you are on your next trip. There would be no penalty for cancelling a reservation you make today that you cancel a few weeks from now.

We are staying on-site in a few weeks but also returning with a few other families in June. Also, I am a first time annual passholder. We want to get something booked for our June trip now.

If we do book now, will it be possible (assuming availability) to convert our rates to either a bounce back offer, annual pass discount or other form of savings as they become available? Or does booking now lock us out of future savings?

Booking now doesn't 'lock you out' of future discounts, BUT (and that's a key word here)... the availability of any particular discount isnot a given. Disney's standard "The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited" disclaimer applies at all times.

If you book something now, there's no guaranty a discount will be available for that particular resort/room category for your dates. It might, it might not.

Unless I have dates and/or a resort/room type that I absolutely MUST have, I do not book without a discount. Instead, I wait until the general public discount come out, find something that works, then book. Later when AP discounts come out, I'll check those to see if I have any better options, then modify my reservation as needed. This is usually very easy to do online without much hassle.

If I were you, I'd probably wait until you are there in a few weeks then book the BB offer if you can find something that works with your plans. Later when June general public and AP discounts come out, you can see if any are better and tinker then.

Hope that helps!

Yep, I had booked a stay at the February gift of magic offer or whatever it was called, and when AP rates came out last week I modified it online to the lower rate, my deposit just rolled over to the new rate and it was very easy. Of course that depended on the room I had also being available at the AP discount rate, sometimes you might need to change resorts or dates a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter