If we do Tales with Belle and CRT same day, could we meet 2 dif Belles?

I think it definitely depends on the child. My DD met FIVE different Auroras (and other princesses multiple times) on one of our trips (CRT, MK meet & greet, Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Akershus, with Prince Phillip at MVMCP) and not once did she ask why they were different. She was just so excited every time that she didn't really care!

I think it definitely depends on the child. My DD met FIVE different Auroras (and other princesses multiple times) on one of our trips (CRT, MK meet & greet, Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Akershus, with Prince Phillip at MVMCP) and not once did she ask why they were different. She was just so excited every time that she didn't really care!
I'll be honest here, I can meet 5 different Auroras and most of the time, not know if they are the same or different. Disney does a good job of casting friends that look so similar that once they are in the wig and makeup they don't look very different from each other.
There are a few exceptions to be certain

Love when this happens. The Aurora we saw, the second day we saw her at Epcot ... as we walked up she says "Oh Prince (his name) so good of you to come see me again." It was special ................ but .................. she beat that ...............

We returned a year later to eat at Akershus. As Aurora walked up she greeted DS by name. My mouth fell open and I was speechless. I never got it together to say anything but when I got home I compared photographs, sure enough same one. Granted DS "stands out" but never would have expected that.

Some of the "friends" are really outstanding at making the magic happen. pixiedust:

These stories are making me tear up... how lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter