If we have a SunPass on our truck....

Yes, what they all said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I just keep my sunpass account active, (I'm from Nebraska so we have no sunpass) and will use it when we make the trip, last time I used it was 2018, but planning on using it again this Oct, 2020 for the dismeet. Like ed, I like rolling right through the to toll booths and not having to stop and then get back up to highway speed again.

We have one, use it to avoid I4. We like not having to stop and restart while hauling. Have to update our account, since we have not been to Florida since getting the new truck.

Being from the ATL area, the Peach Pass does work as well. It reads the license plate and matches it up with the license plate on the Peach Pass account. This means if you have a Peach Pass that doesn't match the trailer plate number, you will be charged as if you didn't have a pass. I know this because my first trip I only had it on the truck. Now I have the camper plate on the account as well.

It still may take 6 months before you get billed though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!