If you’ve bought DW tickets using Air Miles...

NDKel

Earning My Ears
if you’ve redeemed Air Miles for DW tickets in the past, how long did it take for the certificates to be delivered to you? I’m in a bit of a bind I wasn’t sure how the process worked, so I’ve waited too long to redeem...our FP booking day is Sept 13 and the Air Miles site says it could take 3 weeks to be delivered. I spoke to an AM agent and she said there is no way to expedite the delivery. She said they ship Canada Post. I live about 40 minutes north of Toronto if that makes a difference. Thoughts?

From what I've read here in the past you should be fine. Being that close to TO helps. I think you're probably looking at 3 or 4 days at most.

It was 3 days for my daughter and 2 days for myself and we live in the GTA.

That’s great to hear, thanks everyone! I’m going to risk it...I only have enough for two kids’ tickets anyway, so worse comes to worst I’ll assign those to my two littlest who won’t be going on the “big” rides.

I've been ordering WDW tickets from Airmiles for more than 10 years (probably 15) and in the GTA the tickets arrive in 2-3 business days. They do not ship any high dollar value items such as this via Can Post, they come by courier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter