If you’ve ordered from Prime Now...

AKL_Megs

DIS Veteran
... how did you fill out the address on the app?

It’s giving me 5 lines:

Name
Address
Address 1
State
Zip

However, line 1 doesn’t give me enough characters to put the resort name AND my name. Should I just put my name? Then add the resort name to the comments? What did you all do?

It does take a little fiddling to get the information in. I dropped the resort name and just put the resort address, my name, and room number. The resort name and room number should be in address line 2. If you’re already at the resort this should work fine. You only need to be supper specific if you’re asking the resort to hold the package before you get there. If you have arrived, they will see the name and room number and can check their system pretty easily.

I just put my last name and “c/o Pop Century” in the Name line. I didn’t put our room # at all, because we hadn’t checked in yet when I ordered. We had zero issues with two separate orders delivered during our stay. Both times the luggage people called to let me know the order was received, and they delivered both orders to our room (you must be present for them to deliver).

Thanks for your replies!

Another quick question maybe you can answer: We will be at the resort for the pickup. I hope to buy some beer (it says it’s available!) I understand I will have to be there to collect that wig my ID. Do you have a way to communicate with the driver? Will I know when they are on their way (I’ve heard you can track?) and is there a way I can text them that I will be waiting near bell services to receive the alcohol?

Thanks for your replies!

Another quick question maybe you can answer: We will be at the resort for the pickup. I hope to buy some beer (it says it’s available!) I understand I will have to be there to collect that wig my ID. Do you have a way to communicate with the driver? Will I know when they are on their way (I’ve heard you can track?) and is there a way I can text them that I will be waiting near bell services to receive the alcohol?

They send a text with estimate of delivery. PrimeNow wasn't delivering alcohol back when I stayed, so I don't know how to handle that component.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!