If you already have ressies, then try for AP

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
We have ressies on 2 rooms for Sept. DH & I have AP's and want to try to apply that rate to our existing ressie if one comes out. Anyone who has done this before, can I just have the AP rate applied to my existing room reservations, or do they have to cancel that ressie and do a new one with the AP rate?

I have done this before, in 2002, but I don't remember how it worked. It seems like I had to get a whole new reservation. That concerns me, because the Sept. rates don't usually come out until end of August, if they are available. If they have to refund my room payment, and I have to send them the new amount, I'm afraid I won't have my refund before we leave for WDW. Anyone know for sure? I won't have a credit when we get there, because I only paid what I thought the AP rate would be, and I have room only ressies, so there's no balance due until arrival.

Thank you all...
Lori

You can apply any AP codes to an existing reservation. Just call and give CRO the code, if it's available they will apply it to your rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter