If you are suddenly missing a graphic that I have stored for you...

WebmasterCricket

<font color=blue>Administrator<br><font color=red>
I am currently beginning to clean out my directory on the DIS web page server. There is just way too much junk in there. I will keep anything that I think may have belonged to someone at some time in the past for a couple of weeks on my own computer.

This is ONLY the case if your image's URL begins with http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/....

Any other URL has nothing to do with me.

If you have any questions, post them here PM me or if I'm not available, just ask another Super Moderator if this effects (affects) you or not. (I can never remember when to use effects or affects???)

Thanks!

It's affects (I know it well, the nerd that I am)....

Hey, JC... give me some time, & I'll download my little clippy & put her up on my site. :)

That stuff can stay. (In fact, it will stay even if you copy it to your own site.)

I'm just deleting stuff that was meant to be temporary. I only posted this just in case something happened.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter