If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It! - WISH October Lifestyle/Weight Challenge

I weighed myself this morning. I am at 40% of my goal. Not bad for the crummy month I had. November is shaping up to be much better. we have cheer on Thursday and a few parties this weekend. Other then that and Thanksgiving and horse riding lessons on Saturdays we have nothing going on.

I am feel much better today. I finally got my appetite back last night. Tonight will be trick or treating fun with the kids, husband and my dad.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hoping for a lot of trick-or-treaters tonight, so that all the candy leaves the house. If not, it'll come to work with me tomorrow... but I'll be here with it. Today we're having a team potluck, so I'm giving myself an "off" day and will chose sensibly but will partake in some gluten and dairy. We'll see how it goes.

Nothing on my mind much today, other than to enjoy the holiday. Then tomorrow its a brand new month!

So feel free to discuss how you have improved this month, what new things you tried, what you can do better, etc!

My final report for the month 71.6% for the month overall.

1. Meal planning - nailed this did it consistently.
2. Strengthening exercises at least every second day - did pretty good with this.
3. Take Lunches from home every day to work - I was so close with this - I was in the 90s% for this alone - which I think I is pretty darn good - and if I didn;t take my lunch I really considered my choices and chose a healthy option - rather than my old habit of Maccas.
4. Walking 30 mins per day - I really need to improve on this - it was one of the bigger goals responsible for dragging down my overall months percentage.
5. Water intake - again room improvement here - another reason my overall % was down a bit - I really have improved over the last week with this though - so planning for ongoing improvement here next month.

I just visited the dr. for the last of my 3 vitamin b12 shots - I am now switching to 1 per month for a little bit - as I am not really feeling the changes yet. Also weight in whilst I was there and scales are showing I am down another 4kg (8pounds) since my last visit. I am wondering if part of the not noticing it in my clothing is that I have been squeezing myself into clothes that have really been too small and so I am not noticing them loose yet as maybe they are just starting to feel a little more comfortable - if that makes sense.

See you over on the November thread.

I also just wanted to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to @dolewhipdreams for hosting a wonderful month, great theme with some really well posed questions and motivations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter