If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead

I’m not so great at keeping up on the dis, but I’m going to try better for 2020. Glad you are back, way to go re: the half marathon, and still can’t believe I missed Penny this whole time teehee. :)
Glad your here!! I will try to post more Penny pictures!!

"An easy take down" :rotfl2:Love it!
Congratulations!!
Hey anything to get through the race right?! Thanks!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, Mine was pretty quiet...

Thursday I went into Savannah and had lunch with Mike. Afterwards My youngest and I decided to go to the county animal shelter and ended up walking out with a new dog!! Mike is so use to my shenanigans now that he didn't even bat an eye when I sent him the picture of all of us in the car. Sam wanted to name her Mrs. Jeff but we settled on Bella
bella.jpg

She is very sweet and listens really well but loves to chase the cats and is still unsure of Penny

bella penny.jpg

Other than that we just stayed around the house. I was able to get a couple easy runs in in my new shoes. After Marathon Weekend I picked up a new pair since my feet were starting to hurt during the races. Now I am usually a New Balance 880 girl but I am looking to branch out since I can never find them on sale. Not that I would ever give up on my 880s but I need something I can rotate them with. I decided to go for a pair of Nike Epic Reacts.

shoes.jpg

So far so good. They are lite weight and I love that they are all one piece and have no real tongue. Makes them easy to slip on. A little disappointed they are white but when have I ever found a running shoe that wasn't hideous?! Seriously running shoe designers can we get some decent colors!!

Finally caught up! No internet on the cruise was awesome...but obviously I'm behind in life now :rolleyes1:rotfl2:
Your Wayne's World reference is awesome.
I'm proud of you, way to go on the half, crazy lady, and love that you've rekindled your journal!!!

Mrs. Jeff is the cutest name!!!
Sam has an obsession with the name Jeff. No idea where it came from but we think it's hilarious. That is until the time we were waiting for our table at a restaurant and they called Jeff and Sam goes crazy screaming there's Jeff:rotfl:

Finally caught up! No internet on the cruise was awesome...but obviously I'm behind in life now :rolleyes1:rotfl2:
Your Wayne's World reference is awesome.
I'm proud of you, way to go on the half, crazy lady, and love that you've rekindled your journal!!!
Thank you!! And I love that you got my Wayne's World reference!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!