If you had b-day at Disney

My DH celebrated his birthday at the Magic Kingdom a couple of years ago. He was happy just to be there. He wore his birthday button and everyone we passed wished him a "Happy Birthday".

Dinner at California Grill with a reservation about 30 minutes before the Wishes fireworks were set to go off at Magic Kingdom. Make sure you ask for a table against the windows (do this at check-in). The Wishes fireworks music is played in the restaurant just like at the park. It was such a special night and watching the fireworks from our table was spectacular. Tell them it's your birthday and they will take a nice picture of you and your family and email it to you later as a keepsake. We also had a cake brought out for my daughter - you can also order this at check-in.

We celebrated DD's birthday at MK, the best thing happened is when we are watching fireworks, she hugs me and DH and telling us that she loves us and thanking for a very special trip we had. :)

10.gif

We celebrated my dads 60th birthday at MK this past December! He got the birthday button and we ate at Narcooses for dinner:)

I celebrated my bday at WDW last year. We went to the MK. It was a wonderful day (although it was the last day of our trip:sad2: ). The weather was beautiful, I rode my favorite rides, took plenty of pics, bought a couple of things I wanted, and had ice cream!

We had been at WDW for 10 days and I had been celebrating my bday the entire time!:rotfl2: One of the best bdays I have ever had!:thumbsup2

Definitely wear the bday button. It's nice to see other people around you with the same bday as well. Makes the day special to know you're celebrating with others!:wizard:

On my 41st birthday, two years ago, I spent my birthday at The Magic Kingdom. I wore my birthday button and got lots of happy birthdays from CMS and even other guests.

We went to lunch at The Crystal Palace where they decorated our table with confetti and a fun straw flower. I got a birthday cupcake and a card signed by all the characters (Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger).

To top the wonderful day off, that evening we were in Tomorrowland and my friend wanted something to drink so she ordered a coke and I was just going to get a water when the CM told me to wait a minute. He went to the counter and before I knew it he was back with a free ice cream cone. It was a totally unexpected surprise. Best ice cream cone I've ever had.

One of the best birthdays I've ever had too.

When I was younger my mom would always suprise me or my brother with something special for our birthday trips. Like one day she got us up early and said she had a suprise and we went to Chef's Mickey's. Then another year we had dinner in the castle. When I was younger I used to love when she did things like that, and it made my whole birthday really special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter