If you had one resort to choose for an adults only trip....

Thank you for all the feedback! I've stayed at SSR twice (and I own there) so I'd like to try some place new. Right now we're leaning towards the Poly. I can pretend I'm in Hawaii and Ohana is one of my favorite restaurants on property.

We usually stay in one bedrooms or larger when we travel with my son, so we rarely get to stay at Poly. Our one night we did stay there was amazing!! I loved it so much and would definitely choose there of your three options. Plus touring the monorail for drinks and food is fun on adults only trips.

Unfortunately there isn't any availability for VGF - one day we'll get there!

If you’re interested, though, do a waitlist. I was stunned that I managed to get 5 glorious nights at GFV for my upcoming Princess trip. Took awhile, but it got done!

The wife and I are heading to the Poly Villas in June for our 10th wedding anniversary, and first trip without our kids! We just booked it in January because we had some points free up, and we pretty much got hooked on Disney when we stayed at Poly Resort. That trip lead us to looking into DVC. O'Hana dinner is awesome and worth the trouble to get.

Any monorail resort is a great place to start because you can hop between GF, Contemporary, and Poly with all the different restaurants and lounges. We are going to the Cali Grill, O'Hana, Kona Cafe, and Narcoossee's.

Good Luck.
We have done Poly without kids and we really enjoy it. I agree with MattyB13 since there are great restaurants that you can travel to on monorail. Would be nice to also go to Top of the World to view the fireworks and relax and have a drink. We really enjoy the pools at the Poly as well. We typically stay at Poly during Food and Wine and really have a blast. Enjoy!:thumbsup2

Our first empty-nesting-just-us trip is coming up in May. We own at VGF, and love it, but were lucky enough to get a HA room at BWV. Really looking forward to walking around the Boardwalk area, and over to Epcot for the Food and Flower Festival. We have park tickets but hope to take it easy (without kids, our first non-kamikazee-park-experience!) , see what we want, and manage to make it back to the hotel sometimes for relaxing by the pool .....

My hubby and I are planning on doing a couples only (no kids!) 3 night trip this summer to celebrate our anniversary. We're on the fence about even going to the parks and will probably spend most of our time at the pool and eating!

our choices are:
AK - Kadani
Poly
Bay Lake Tower

I've never stayed at any of the above....please let me know your thoughts!
We are celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Polynesian this summer. It has a relaxing romantic atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!