If you have a BLT theme park villa, are you definitely seeing MK fireworks?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Right from your balcony?

Never booked those higher point villas. I have seen pretty good fireworks from standard view, but if I knew the fireworks were a given, I would book the TPV.

Thoughts?

Yes. All theme park view should be 5th floor and above, center of the C. Basically all units in front between the elevators.

I have stayed in the farthest tpv dedicated 2br (8130) and the view from the master not great, view from the second bedroom was very good. So those last balconies closest to the bridge side would be like that but they're all dedicated 2br.

Thank you. There are times when I think I would like to try one.

Yes, from the balconies. Some have direct head on views and you can see them very well from inside the room too but others you need to get out on the balcony.

We requested highest floor possible for our TPV studio and ended up on the 6th floor, room xx28 I believe. The straight on view was the monorail entering the contemporary with GF in the distance. We had to stand with our backs against the left wall of the balcony to fully see the fireworks. It was a short stay, so I was pleased. But I might have been disappointed if we had dropped the points for a larger villa for an entire week and been that low and close to the skybridge.

We requested highest floor possible for our TPV studio and ended up on the 6th floor, room xx28 I believe. The straight on view was the monorail entering the contemporary with GF in the distance. We had to stand with our backs against the left wall of the balcony to fully see the fireworks. It was a short stay, so I was pleased. But I might have been disappointed if we had dropped the points for a larger villa for an entire week and been that low and close to the skybridge.
Mmm, well OK, thanks!

View from 6th floor balcony, 7628 I think. Looking to the right. Some fireworks launch from the castle in the distance. Others launch from the area behind and to the right of space mountain. View is unobstructed with a slight lean over the railing. The firework soundtrack is broadcast on the room TV. Even if the viewing angle isn’t ideal, watching HEA in your comfy pajama pants with a glass of wine is hard to beat.
8852BEE4-9802-4D82-9305-AA58D1EA8697.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!