If you have a cold....

bahama97

Mouseketeer
can you still get on the ship? My little one has a bit of a stuffy nose & I don't know what Disney's policy is on this. Normally, I wouldn't think anything about it, but with the big Norwalk deal, I'm kind of wondering.

TIA!

Obviously I dont have the official word on this, but I know they sell cough drops in one of the shops, so I dont think a cold would be a problem.
Hope the little one feels better soon!

chicken soup and chocolate chip cookies always makes it better! Hope she feels better soon!

I believe if they are showing signs of a cold they won't let them participate in the Kid's stuff. So no drop off type things would be allowed. Hope your child gets better quickly, good luck and have fun!
Little extra sun usually helps dry-up the sinuses some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter