If you have more than one reservation....

Tanya

Mouseketeer
If you have more than one reservation and don't know which one to cancel -- can you keep both?? can you wait until you get to the airport and see which one is less crowded..... I have one for dollar and one for national... should I cancel one?.... Do you get charged a fee for not showing up?.... I don't know what to do! I know the proper thing to do would be to cancel one, but which one?

Tanya

Hi, Tanya.

I do this all the time. My usual thing I do is I make an arrangement that is good initially, and then continue looking for lower rates.

Here's the answer to your question. I'm sure they would like to charge you for not rentning the car. But, from a practical standpoint, how? You haven't given them a credit card number -- they have nothing to charge.

Of course, once you've settled on the place you WILL rent from, out of courtesy you should call the other and cancel so someone who just shows up to rent a car isn't turned away because of your reservation.

Hope this helps,

Joe Hurley

I wondered this same thing. I wanted to keep my $105 National EA reservation - hoping for a minivan - and have an additional "back-up" van reserved in case there were no vans on the aisle. BUT, BEWARE... if you are using the EC, they do have your credit card number. Their policy states that you will be charged $50 if you cancel within 24 hours of your pick-up OR after 12 hours of no-show.

Having said that... I don't know about other rental "express" services. ...and as for National...do they follow their policy and charge you??? I don't know. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter