If you vacation often at the same place

We camped for up to 3 weeks at a time at a state park on CT's Long Island Sound for 10 straight summers.

We had our favorites certainly (Atlantic Seafood Market, Bennie's and Clam Castle before they closed/changed ownership; Saldamarco's, Bishop's Orchard, The Place, Abbot's, Spoonem's to name a few I'm lusting in my heart for now) yet there was always time for new eating establishments.
Just look and surely you'll find:).

We go to a resort every summer. All meals are included, in their dining room, so no decisions about where to eat. Of course, they have a menu with many choices, but what happens is, they'll have some of the same things throughout the week--for example, prime rib might be on there Sundays and Thursdays. They offer soup, appetizers, and salad served family style (4-5 different types of salad throughout the week). You COULD pick the same entree twice in a week, and sometimes one of us does that. The younger kids, for sure--they don't have a separate kids menu, but have a few kid-like entrees--chicken fingers, hamburger, etc. My younger two could have pasta every meal, and on vacation, sometimes they do!

Breakfast and lunch are buffet, so you can mix it up as much or as little as you like. They have a salad bar, sandwich fixings, and 3-4 hot entree choices. Breakfast is similar, but with breakfast-y choices.

Can I ask where this is? I love resorts like this and am always looking for new places to try.

We go to Hilton Head Island at least twice a year. We have several favorite places and will usually go to those but every once in a while we'll try something new. I just hate going somewhere new, spending $$$ and it not being as good as one of our favorites.

I'm lucky since I visit my "condo" 2 -3 times a year for one week each time and it's like home. We go to the local grocery store and buy food for breakfast and some snacks, plus enough for 2 or 3 dinners. And then we eat out around where we are, what we're doing. After a few years now, I'm very good at not having too much left over.

Our favorite places are food destinations anyway so it is easy to find variety. Last month in Key West we went to "old favorites" about 4 times and at least 12 places that were new for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter