Ignore, don't even click!

I clicked anyway. I couldn't help it.

You were right. It was a waste of time.

Sorry again.

Gosh darnit! I had managed to follow directions, until I saw Mr. DVC had replied, so I had to check it out...

Fished in! Fished in!

:D

I’m actually a marketing manager from Branson, Missouri using the Internet to spread lies about Disney so that The True Fans will turn their cult-like, unquestioning devotion away and make The Andy Williams Theater the focal point of their lives. If these people continually open their wallets and pour their hard-earned money into Eisner’s hands without any thought about quality – well, I just get me part of that easy action.

My job won’t be complete until thedscoop posts that The Moon River Café has the “bestest darn chicken-fried steak in the country”.

Last time I was in the city there were these flies all over everything...You just couldn't get away from them. I don't know whether they were the cause of the smell or simply drawn to whatever was actually causing the odor, but it was nauseating. I can't believe the state of affairs that has allowed the streets & even the sidewalks in some cases to become such a hotbed of filth and, frankly speaking, unfit for human use. But then the lights of the night and twinkling of the jumbo jets flying overhead made me pine for the days of unveventful bliss wandering the hills and valley's of my native home...Thank you.
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Last time I was in the city there were these flies all over everything...You just couldn't get away from them.
I don't know about you Captain, but I blame Ei$ner.

It's a plot, plain and simple!!!

;)

I was just bored while appling overpriced Disney Solarcaine to my sunburns.

All right, already! :) I can tell you don't have enough rumors when this sort of silliness starts up. I'll try to dig something up for you to talk about, but can we please kill this?

Sarangel

That's what happens when you tell me not to do something. I guess my wife is right when she says I never listen.:confused:

SARANGEL

I couldnt resist now were only 119 pages away from the lets play a parks game thread on the resort board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter