I'll Be Good Next Year- Fantasy Eastern NYE 13/14 Updates 6/17

Wow Ellen! You have been an updating Queen! Don't remember everything to comment on.

You all looked so nice in your formal wear, glad Timmy had his priorities straight, what was up with Pods? :confused3

NYE looked like such a fun time!

So nice when Mom is right! I'm glad everyone had a good time at Animator's.

That drink menu looks like I might have a hard time getting my passport stamped in London, but everywhere else looked great!

I've been AWOL from this TR for too long! I'm loving all the updates. The shore excursion on St. Martin looked wonderful! I'm still regretting that we cancelled the cruise. It will definitely be on my list of things to do soon for a NYE cruise.

Your family looked wonderful all dressed up for NYE! And sounds like everyone had a wonderful night too :goodvibes

I loved your dinner at Animators Palate too! That would be so cool! And JKSWonder mentioned she never gets good servers which is really too bad! Both DCL cruises we went on we had great servers! On our last cruise our server realized the first night that I loved sushi for an appetizer (the tuna with avocado tower thing) and he had plates of it on our table when we got to dinner every night after. I say plates because we had a group of 12.

I can't wait to read more!

Also, Ellen, I will be in NYC for a few days before Labor Day weekend. Going to spend some time at the US Open with my besties. Except two of us are only going to the Open for 1 day and the other 2 are going 2 days. So I am totally open to suggestions on places for dinner etc. We will be staying near Times Square if I'm recalling everything correctly :cool1:

Hi Ellen!

What an amazing excursion you had. I would have been exhausted!

I have been so excited to read about NYE on the ship! You got some really nice family pics that night - I love that there is the opportunity to do that. The NYE menu looks very appealing, and all of your choices looked great too.

And cocktails, of course!!! Yay!

The deck party looks so fun! How amazing to be celebrating NYE this way! I am not at all jealous…..

A mostly-ship day sounds perfect for New Year’s Day to me. RELAXING!

Argh, you didn't get your Truffle Purses :-(
I love the animation magic show in AP but I really dislike the menu on that night

Ugh, the video of them dancing won't show up for me. the other one did though.
I was really behind, but all caught up now!

NYE looked like a very fun night. Yay for Timmy and the kiss. I knew as soon as you said he kept his suit on, it was for a girl! Smart boy! Your port days looked fabulous!
That is a disappointment that AP has a semi set menu for the show night. I don't like that option.
Hopefully in the next few years I can get on the Fantasy...and hopefully they change that! ;)

I can't believe you couldn't get the pursettes!!!! That is my favorite dining room dish!

Looks like a fun evening was had by everyone. :)

Jill in CO

Great updates! I was a bit behind. We spent a week in Orlando off-site, and only hit Legoland. Spent the rest of the time at the pool.

Love the drink around the world! Those all look yummo!

Did you like the dockage in St. Thomas? When we were on the Magic 2 yrs ago we had to tender, and went in to the other side of the port. We didn't have such a long time, as I think you dock late, and leave early at that port? The port day looks nice and mellow!

One suggestion if you ever get back to GC - go to Stingray City! It was fabulous!

Kudos to Timmy for knowing every girl likes a sharp dressed man! :love:

Your pics from NYE are great! It would make a great XMAS card for next year!

Ellen, thank you for taking a break with updating here, so it was easy for me to catch up after my 10 days of being absent from the DIS! :lmao:

The 2nd one on the left is my jet. LOL.
OH MY! The size of that yacht.
Nice photo of you all dressed up.
Looked like a fun way to ring in 2014.
Never heard of popcorn soup but just found the recipe and will try it.
Animators Palette looked like fun and good for you for being right.
All caught up.

What a fun TR! Would love to take a Disney cruise one day...:goodvibes The mixing drink classes look like so much fun!

Your family really knows how to enjoy a vacation :beach: The excursion at St. Croix was such a perfect blend of fun times - snorkeling, swimming, drinking, relaxing - my kind of vacation!

okay this is making me crazy for May. I'm totally scoping out the background. Want to make sure the girls are dressed up right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter