Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Party of 3 (me, mom and niece) looking to see Celebration of America Fireworks on July 3rd. Anyone willing to share their cruise w us to cut their costs down?

I know this is a long shot, but I stink at advance planning. I'm looking for 5 spots on July 4th for Illuminations. In addition to paying our share of the cruise, I can also include three tickets to the DVC party at the Contemporary on the 3rd as the family who was going to join us can't make it.

I know this is a long shot, but I stink at advance planning. I'm looking for 5 spots on July 4th for Illuminations. In addition to paying our share of the cruise, I can also include three tickets to the DVC party at the Contemporary on the 3rd as the family who was going to join us can't make it.

I would love to do this. I was trying to find a way to see the fireworks on the 3rd without actually going in the park. I have a party of 3.
I could call and find out if a pontoon is available on the 4th for Illuminations. Send me a private message if you are interested.

We're a family of 5 looking to share the fireworks boat ride Is anyone wishing to share, July 29, 2019??

I know it is a bit far off, but hoping to do an HEA cruise in October 2019, likely between Oct 16 and 18. We would have 2 open spots if anyone might be interested?

We are a family of 4, I just booked a fireworks cruise leaving the Beach and Yacht Club Marina 1 hour prior to the Epcot Forever Fireworks for up to 10 people on Monday, November 11, 2019, Veteran's Day. 6 spots available, private message me if you'd like to join us.

Party of 3 . July 4th looking to share boat for illuminations. Two with a 14 year old. Thanks at Yacht club.

I would love to do this. I was trying to find a way to see the fireworks on the 3rd without actually going in the park. I have a party of 3.
I could call and find out if a pontoon is available on the 4th for Illuminations. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Did you get a boat? Do you need more to help you fill it? We have 4 looking for July 3 or July 4th if you need more people, lets get in touch.

We just booked a last minute trip and would like to share an illuminations fireworks cruise on July 29 or 30! Two adults, a 13 year old and a 9 year old.
Thanks!

Looking to share an Illuminations cruise during it's last week! Sept 24th (Tuesday)
Room for 6 (trying to keep it at 8). Prefer all adults, but later aged teens ok.
Or we are willing to share your cruise if you have room for 2... (in addition, would also be open to share any MK cruise) We are available within the dates of Sept 21 to Oct 5.
Autumn96@gmail.com

Hi first time posting here as I only just registered. Still trying to learn how everything works. My family is taking a trip to Disney from July 14th-20th. It is my immediate 5 family member plus 4 additional guests including my grandmother. July 17th happens to be my parents anniversary and I’m hoping to do something special for them. My mom’s favorite show is Illuminations and with the show ending this year I want more than anything to surprise her and my father with a fireworks cruise there on the evening of July 17th. Unfortunately as I’m learning I’m late to the party in realizing I need to reserve such a thing. If anyone happens to read this and was going to cancel their reservation I would love an opportunity to provide this to not only my parents but our entire group of 9 including my 84 year old grandmother. Please message me if you happen to be able to offer your reservation should you be cancelling. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post. Best wishes everyone

Thinking of booking a fireworks cruise for Epcot Forever on 10/31/19. We need 4 spots so would have up to 6 remaining. Please DM if interested!

Thinking of booking a fireworks cruise for Epcot Forever on 10/31/19. We need 4 spots so would have up to 6 remaining. Please DM if interested!

Just realized we may be able to reserve the smaller boat that seats 8, in which case we would have 4 seats to share.

Looking to share an Illuminations cruise during it's last week! Sept 24th (Tuesday)
Room for 6 (trying to keep it at 8). Prefer all adults, but later aged teens ok.
Or we are willing to share your cruise if you have room for 2... (in addition, would also be open to share any MK cruise) We are available within the dates of Sept 21 to Oct 5.
Autumn96@gmail.com

Do you already have the boat booked? If so I have 3 adult who would be interested, prefer to do it on 9/29, but when I called it was all booked.

Do you already have the boat booked? If so I have 3 adult who would be interested, prefer to do it on 9/29, but when I called it was all booked.
We do have the boat booked. We would have rathered the last week also, but it was already booked.
Please email me, autumn96@gmail.com, and we can discuss the arrangements :)
I'm actually away right now, but will answer any correspondence after this weekend.

We are now all full. If anyone would care to email in case anyone cancels, I would keep you in mind.

Hoping someone here has room for two adults for an IllumiNations cruise on August 28. Please let me know! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!