Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hello - Looking to share a specialty cruise 11/24 - 12/1 (not 11/30) we are party of two adults celebration my hubs bday (11/23) and our 9th Anniversary (11/30) Thanks Michelle

Hello, we are looking to join a specialty cruise for December 10th. It is a MVMCP night. We are a couple in our mid twenties and we will be at WDW for our Honeymoon. Please let us know if you have any room.

Two adults and two children (ages 10 & 11) hoping to join an Illuminations cruise on December 18th. :)

Has anyone got two spaces on a Nov 17th Illuminations cruise? Will of course pay fair share of cost.

Looking to see if anyone need some seat fillers (2) for any night 17-20 Jan 2018. Will of course pay fair share

Is anyone looking to share an Illuminations cruise on NYE. We are two adults looking to share a cruise someone else has booked.:)

Looking to join an illuminations cruise March 11th or 12th 2018 for me and my 13 year old son :)

Interested in joining anyone that has a specialty cruise booked any night between 1/28-2/2. 1 Adult.

Looking on joining an Illuminations Cruise on 1/22, 1/25, 1/26, or 1/29. Party of three.

Would really really like so so much to go on a cruise right now... too bad i can't because of my issues but someday i surely would!

Has anyone done a cruise share and not found it to be fun?
I.e not really felt comfortable with the other sharing? Also do you split the cost equally per people in the boat? Plus captains tip Thanks

Has anyone done a cruise share and not found it to be fun?
I.e not really felt comfortable with the other sharing? Also do you split the cost equally per people in the boat? Plus captains tip Thanks
We have done it many times, sometimes we have booked the cruise, sometimes we ask to join. The last time we booked a cruise was for MK on July 3rd. I think everyone had a good time, no strangers at WDW!

Just wanted to put it out there even tho its 8 months in advance, looking to join a cruise 2 adults on their anniversary Sept 13 2018

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter