• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Restaurant

JoshMom5

Wish I could to WDW every year
We are interested in making a PS for a restaurant in EPCOT. Are there any restaurants we can book so that we can view Illuminations when finished eating? We are getting close to our 90 day window and want to make our PS's ASAP.

Thanks.

Do I request a PS to see Illuminations or do I just ask when we get there? What is the best time for the PS to see Illuminations?

The time to request is 7:30. Only about half of the tables at Rose and Crown are located on the patio with a view of Illuminations. The tables inside do not have a view. You should check-in early and request a table on the patio, but it is not guaranteed. If you do get a table inside, you are allowed to come onto the patio and stand at the back, behind the tables, and watch the show.

I have to add that not all of the patio tables have a great view of Illuminations. Some of the patio table are located further back closer to the check-in podium... those tables might have their view blocked by the awning or other tables.

Illuminations is very easily seen from all around the World Showcase lagoon. Thus, while getting a table at Rose & Crown to watch it from would be great, I wouldn't worry about that too much. If you have dinner somewhere in World Showcase, you can wander out to the lagoon about 15 - 30 minutes before the show starts and still get a good spot to watch the fireworks (I know some people stake out spots an hour or more ahead of time, but on our recent February trip, I never found that to be necessary).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter