I'm Excited Now!!!!

rlt431

Mouseketeer
Just had to post. I have been excited about this trip since it was booked months and months ago but now I am so excited I don't know if I can work 2 more days. :jester: :bounce: :wave:

I am beginning to get a little nervous about Kyle out there in the deep blue. I hope he doesn't cause problems for us next week. I want my son's trip (he will be 3 next month) to be wonderful.

Oh I am about to burst I am NOW so excited!!!!

My family is so excited to leave to WDW on Sat. It's hard to work when you know it's two days away.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Staying at the Vistana.

My family is so excited to leave to WDW on Sat. It's hard to work when you know it's two days away.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Staying at the Vistana.

When I posted earlier today I saw that I has only fifty more days to go!!!!!!!! YEAH

I'm excited too but I'm also in denial. Our trip is almost here and I feel like I still have lots to do. I'm pretending that my kids are going to be angels and that we have lots of money to spend. The sooner it is here then the sooner it will be over and then what am I going to do?

Originally posted by the4moores
I'm excited too but I'm also in denial. Our trip is almost here and I feel like I still have lots to do. I'm pretending that my kids are going to be angels and that we have lots of money to spend. The sooner it is here then the sooner it will be over and then what am I going to do?

The4Moores --

I am so with you! We leave next Friday, and while I am excited, the worries (which I know I can't control) have started....they are the same as yours (angels and $$), plus weather and a lack of priority seating availability.

But, it will all work out!

And, the answer to your question about what you will do next -- post your trip report, and start planning your next family trip, whereever that may take you! Have a fun and safe trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter