I'm experiencing exchange withdrawal -- am I alone?

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
Waiting for our next exchange -- not very patiently I must admit. I keep checking almost on a daily basis to see when sign-ups begin. Anyone else?

(I have already started purchasing fun socks for the upcoming sock exchange:) )

Would anyone like to do another pet box exchange? I find these fun. I love to shop for pets and Ducky loves the boxes. He can smell through an unopened box and tell there is food inside. Always hilarious to watch him try to break into the box.

Been working on putting an exchange together, but things keep popping up. Will try to get it up today.

I would be interested in doing a Spring Pet Exchange! Spring begins on March 20th.

Bobbi:)

Bobbi, the Spring Garden Exchange will be coming up as well. When do stores in your area have their gardening things out?

Right now, it's Valentines displays. I'll keep you in mind as I shop!

Maybe we need to start a new idea for exchanges thread. My life has finally calmed down so maybe I could host an exchange too.

The exchanges hadn't been doing too well, so not sure where the people were that wanted them
The last year it has been hard to get people to join in..........so many were had less than 5 people.

I have a vacation month so won't be around much.

The exchanges hadn't been doing too well, so not sure where the people were that wanted them
The last year it has been hard to get people to join in..........so many were had less than 5 people.

I have a vacation month so won't be around much.

I haven't participated recently. For some reason I seem to see the exchange after sign ups have been closed.

I will try to keep an eye out for any future exchanges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter