• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm finally a Mouseketeer!

Just look how many people have posted looking for their ears and Suddenly....taaadaaaa! They are mouseketeers. I'm going to keep on working for mine too :earboy2:

I made it to mouseketeer too,it took me alot longer because I lurk alot.A NNE Dis meet sounds good too me :D

Just noticed that I am now a mouseketeer. I go on the boards every free minute I have while at work. Was curious as how it happened and now I know. Thanks for the info everyone!

:flower1:

I am patientlyh waiting for my ears to grow. lol its kinda like waiting for pubert. lol

I'm another NH Disney fan trying to earn those ears. We travel to WDW every April vacation so my planning is about done for this year. I do have a question....If you have your resort booked, can you call back and add the MYW tickets and the new food deal? Anyone out there know? :earseek:

:cheer2: :cheer2:

I am still trying to earn my ears. It is a lot of work when you first start but i have found I am getting better at. Hopefully soon I will join you as a mouseketeer.

Congrats again :cheer2:

That post must've been the one that did it for you. Welcome to the Mouseketeer-dom!

:cool1:

kpk89 said:
After so many many weeks of Earning My Ears, I just noticed that I've turned into a Mouseketeer! I knew if I just worked hard enough, and long enough, that those ears would be mine!

Just here to say that if you're Earning Your Ears, YOU CAN DO IT!! (All it takes is a lot of hours online and guiltily clicking the "home" button whenever spouse enters the room saying "Are you on the DIS boards again?")

Congratulations!

How do you become a mouseketeer and what does it mean. I have noticed the words earning my ears under my name but wasn't quite sure what it means. What happens after you become a mouseketeer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter